An apology service

That night Jimin spent at the rooftop. Taehyung also couldn't go to find where Jimin was as he thought the other one needed time.Both of them didn't sleep the whole night.

The next morning Taehyung was getting ready. Jimin was still not in their room. He going to look for him but the door opened revealing Jimin.

Jimin, without giving a single glance, went straight to washroom with his clothes. Taehyung sighed at that.
_________________________________________

Taehyung was working on his laptop. Jimin came out of the washroom. He combed his hair still avoiding Taehyung.

Taehyung put the laptop aside and got up from the bed.

"Um..let's go have some breakfast-" " I'm not hungry." Before Taehyung could finish he got cut off by Jimin.

Taehyung nodded his head and went out of the room.

Jimin looked at the door and sighed. He couldn't understand why he was behaving like that. He knew it was not Taehyung's fault but still..
_________________________________________

After sometime Taehyung came inside follwed by another person who had a tray.

He placed the tray on the table and went out after bowing.

Jimin was confused. The tray was full of foods. He thought Taehyung was going to have his breakfast in the room.

"It's for you. I know you didn't eat anything." Taehyung said without looking at Jimin.

Jimin was surprised. He looked at the foods then again at Taehyung. Sometimes he really didn't understand that person.

He sighed. "I told you I'm not hungry." He put his attention on his phone again.

Taehyung turned at him. "Please Jimin eat something. Then we will talk about last night. But for now you have to eat this."

Jimin put the phone on bed and looked at the tray of food. He wondered if Taehyung ate his breakfast or not.

"Come, you also have some with me." Taehyung looked at him. A smile on his lips.

"I already ate mine. It's yours." Jimin shook his head. He took the fork.

"I can't this full tray. You also have some." He said extending his hand for Taehyung to eat.

Taehyung was smiling inside. So he took a bite. He was lucky enough to have a husband like Jimin.

To be continued~
_________________________________________

Hello lovely readers, sorry it took a while to upload and this chapter is also short. I'm sick these days so my mind is not coming out with ideas. I'm really sorry for this. Hope you understand. Bye~~