Oh! that hurt!

We all have regrets in our lives. Jimin also had regrets. But coming to the office would be the most regretful step, he did not know. He wished he never came to Taehyung's office. Now standing in front of his office room door he stood there frozen.

Inside the room, stood Seokjin with an anger painted face beside that same expressionless Taehyung.

"Tae you should think about it. Just please don't break his heart like that." Seokjin said trying to put his anger aside. He just couldn't understand why Taehyung wasn't giving Jimin a chance.

On the other side, having an exhausted office hour and being bombarded with Jin's blabbers, Taehyung's was patience was going out of control. He punched the desk and yelled.

"I DON'T CARE IF I'M BREAKING HIS HEART OR NOT. I DIDN'T WANT THIS MARRIAGE. HE IS NOTHING TO ME AND I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED ONLY ONE PERSON. I'M SICK OF HIM." Taehyung just blurted out everything out of stress. He didn't have any single idea about what he had just told and also he didn't know that he already made a crack.

"Taehyung!! How can say such things abou-" Jin stopped when he saw the figure he did not expect to..

There stood Jimin with tear stained face at the door, hands shaking while holding a box. Jin widened his eyes and looked at Taehyung whose back was facing him.

"Jimin you?" Hearing the name Taehyung immediately turned around and a truck of guilt hit him with the scene in front of him.

Jimin took a few steps forward and stopped when the distance was enough for him to place the box on the desk.

After placing the box he wiped his tears but failed as more tears came out and he lifted his head up. Eyes glossy, nose and cheeks red, the sight Taehyung had never seen before. But seeing Jimin like that he was breaking inside.

Taking a deep breath Jimin said," I'm sorry if I w-was a burden to you. Y-you should've told me t-that you don't like my presence near y-you."

Jimin let out a shakey breath and turned to leave but stopped. "I m-made you tiffin as y-you didn't have your b-breakfast. If you don't l-like it you can t-throw it and also I will n-never bother you a-again." And with that he left with continuously flowing tears from his eyes.

Jin was hurt to see Jimin like that. He turned to face Taehyung who was lost in his world. "I didn't know you are this much heartless Taehyung." He said and left his office.

Taehyung couldn't figure what was going with him. His head was spinning. He looked at the tiffin box. The person who made this cared about him while he didn't even give a sh** about him. Without having any thought he called Namjoon.
_________________________________________

Jimin couldn't take this much. While he tried to forget about those miserable days of his life, there always reasons were ready to make him realize that he was really unwanted.

Behind Jimin, Jin was calling him again and again but he didn't stop. He hurriedly took a cab and went off. He also didn't know where would he go.
_________________________________________

"What?" Taehyung knew this tone. Whenever Namjoon was mad he used this tone. So he guessed Jin had already told him everything.

"Hyung what should I do?" Taehyung heard a sigh from the other line. "Seriously Tae.. you are asking me this after causing all of this?" Taehyung knew he made a mistake but it was unintentionally.

"Hyung please...don't turn your face from me. I know what I have done. But please tell what I need to do to fix this." Yes, he really wanted to fix all of this mess.

"Go apologize to him. I don't know what to say more." Taehyung hummed and cut the call. He got up from his chair taking the box with him and left the office.

He returned home but saw noone. He went upstairs. There was no sign of Jimin also Jin. He went near the bed and saw a frame. It was old and people in there were not familiar to him except one who looked like Jimin?

Suddenly he got a call from Jin. He picked it up and going to say something-

"Taehyung I don't know where Jimin is. I saw him taking a cab but I'm unable to find him. I also went to home but he was not there. Please come. I'm here near xxxxx. Hurry up."

Hearing what Jin said he immediately cut the call and went out.

To be continued~
_________________________________________
Enjoy this capter and also upcoming chapters. Do vote if you like it. Bye~~