chapter four

Eddy and Ed looked at eachother and shrug,"He's still our sockhead." Eddy laughs,"You hurt him shovel chin and you won't have a happy life." Ed nods agreeing with Eddy. Kevin shakes his head,"I would never wanna hurt his cute little face." He smirks tightening his grip around Edd's waist. Edd blushing even more than possibly thought. "I thought you said I wouldn't get hurt in this scam." Kevin looks at Edd,"You shouldn't have. All of the calculations were checked." Eddy starts laughing,"I tinkered with it while you were gone. I knew you were gonna make sure Kevin wouldn't get hurt. You've always had a soft spot for him Double D." Sarcastically saying Kevin's name,"Really you asshole?!" Kevin says slipping away from Edd going towards Eddy,"Shit!" Eddy starts running with Kevin running after him. "Eddy! Kevin! Stop it!" Edd yells,"I'll get them Double D." Ed tells Edd and takes off running. Edd shakes his head and starts to turn when a rag is put over his nose and mouth. He gasps, inhaling a sleep drug (I don't know how to spell it so deal with it) and passing out, being dragged away by a mysterious figure. Going unnoticed by his friends, still chasing one another, taken from them to a dark place.

**i have to do some homework so I have to end here. hopefully this makes sense(?). well I love yew guisss♡ Til next time♡**