Chapter uh new?

Edd's pov

We walked home after checking out, it was a nice night,"Hey Kev, I love you." I look up at him with a slight blush, he smiled and kissed my cheek,"I love you too Edd."

-
°○•●•○°
-

We start getting closer to the cul-de-sac and there are more lights on around than normal,"Hey babe, close your eyes for me please?" I look at Kevin confused but nod and close my eyes, he grabs my sides and starts walking me straight. After a quite a few steps he stops walking,"Okay babe, open." His hands slide over my stomach as he hugs me, I opened my eyes and see everybody from the cul-de-sac,"Surprise Double D!" They yell and my mouth drops, this is for me. "They wanted, well my mom wanted to throw you a welcome back party, and I wanted to surprise you with it because your face is so fucking cute right now." Kevin says before kissing my cheek,"Oh my god, this is amazing."

Kevin's pov

His smile is so big, so beautiful. I kiss his cheek again before letting him go talk to his friends. I look around for my mom,"Hey sweetie." She walks up to me,"Hey mom, sorry we're a little late, something happened after we went to the station." She gave me a confused look,"What happened, kevvy?" I sigh,"The guy that brought Edd back got hurt by some douche bag and we went to help but Edd got knocked out and I got a concussion, from something else though." She got a look of concern,"What happened to give you a concussion?" I look around for a certain dork,"I passed out right before we left and I apparently hit my head." My eyes find my perfect boyfriend right as he looks over at me, smiling. I smile back as my mom starts going on and on about concussions,"Hey mom, I might need to get your car tomorrow, I'll see you later, I love you." I start walking over to Edd,"Okay sweetie, I love you too. Be careful with him!" I smirk as I walk up to him,"Hey Edd, hey Jimmy." Jimmy looks at me before smiling, a knowing smile,"I'll see you two later, I gotta go talk to Sarah." The albino walks passed me over to Sarah,"Hey Kev, I'm kinda tired. Wanna come to my room with me?" He smirks, I nod and smile, grabbing his hand and walking to his house with him.

As soon as the door closed I pinned him to it and kissed him passionately. He moaned as I grinded on him slightly,"Oh god Kevin..."

Hey there guys, I actually think there won't be many more chapters after this...that makes me a little sad but at least I can say I finished a story for once. So maybe I'll update this more...probably not lol. Now I think I'm gonna go type a story for my oneshots book(it's not my story, my book just not my story) bye guys hope ye enjoyed