Chapter Sixteen

Edd's pov

I open my eyes and look around my room, stretching,"Kev?" I hear the shower as I stand up,"Oh...heh," I slip on my boxers from last night and walk down stairs. I peek out the blinds and see a mess in the street,"Messy, messy, messy." I smile and shake my head before I feel arms around my waist. "They'll clean it up after their hang overs babe." I laugh and lean into his embrace, "I need to shower." I state before pulling away,"Wait babe." I turn to him as he kisses me, he giggled at my blush. I walk upstairs and into my bathroom, and...do bathroom...things and shower. Then I go to my room and see the sheets off my bed and my blanket gone,"Wh-" "I cleaned up a bit for you, babe." I smile and turn to Kevin,"Thank you Kev, it means a lot to me that you know how particular I am about hygiene." I took a step towards him before leaning up to give him a kiss. He pulls away,"Mmm~babe that was sexy, I don't know what you did but damn..." I giggle and pull away from him, slipping on a pair of boxers as he laid on my bed,"So are we gonna head to the hospital after some breakfast...lunch?" I slip on some black skinny jeans and grab for a red v-neck, I don't really know why I was changing up my look today but I felt good about it. "Uh yeah, I've gotta pick up my mom's car on the way there." I nod and grab the only pair of shoes that isn't(aren't?) by the front door, mainly because I've worn them once and that was trying them on, and my leather jacket.

Midnight's pov

"Hey Kit," I hear a familiar voice  say, bringing me out of my peaceful sleep,"Kit it's a really cute guy and some buff looking guy." I open my eyes quick and see Yasahari smirking,"This better not be some fucking joke, Yas!" He shook his head before pointing at the doorway,"Hey Midnight, I'm glad to see you awake." Double D says cheerfully before walking over to the right side of my bed,"How are you feeling, considering you're on a morphine drip, not well?" I stared into his perfect blue eyes,"I feel amazing, actually. I haven't felt any pain at all. Even though I'm probably so far off my face." I smile before looking over to an awkward looking Kevin. "Hey Kevin, thanks for helping me." I smile at him as he shakes his head,"No problem, anything for friends." He smiled at me before wrapping an arm around Double D. "Oh uhm, Double D, Kevin this is my best friend, Yasahari. Yas, this is Double D and Kevin." I say still somewhat sober before a sharp pain shoots through me,"Fuck!" I yell, as u hear footsteps rush out before three more pairs rush in,"You two should go wait outside, please." I hear but I can't focus too much as the pain gets worse, my body arches off the bed as I scream.

-

I ripped seventeen stitches and I can't tell my toes from the TV that always seems to be on. I can't figure out why these kids keep showing up. First it was this really tall guy that talked about alien monsters, this short kid that didn't seem too thrilled to be here, and this cutie in a beanie. Then it was this blonde girl, this athletic looking guy, and that cutie in the beanie. Now it's this blue haired kid, and the two from yesterday, the cutie and the athlete. "Hush Kev. If you want to hang out with dunces, that's fine. Just don't become one again, okay?" The cutie said before giving "Kev" a peck on his cheek,"Can I have one?" Cutie turns his head toward me quick,"Midnight! When did you sober up?" I was suddenly being hugged by the cutie,"Well I wanted a kiss but okay." I look up at his now blushing face. "I can't unless Kevin says it's okay and does it too." I sigh before I hear,"Only the cheek babe." I smile as I get a kiss on both cheeks from both of them. "So who are you three?" I ask politely,"Oh, uhm, I knew Yas said you might have short-term memory loss but..." Kevin rubs cuties back,"Well you never knew me so, hi I'm Nat, Kevin's best friend." The blue haired boy said,"I'm...I'm Edd or Double D. You kinda saved my life after I escaped getting kidnapped. And this is my boyfriend, Kevin." Cutie, Edd, said while looking down, frowning. "I'm sorry but I really don't remember you. You're a cutie though, too bad this guy's got you. We could've had fun." I wink at him before there was a knock at the door,"Hey Double D, Kevin,...Nat?" I look over to see a man, around my age I think, with Sandy blonde hair, green eyes, and beautifully tanned skin,"What're you doing here?" Nat said before standing up,"I'm visiting my best friend, and you?" Nat bites his lip before answering,"Mutual support." Nat looked down before looking over to Kevin,"I'm gonna go, dad will kill me if I break my "current" curfew, again." Nat then ran out,"I was unaware you two had met before." Edd said with this adorable look on his face. Kevin cleared his throat,"They actually dated for a bit. Until Yas here broke Nat's heart. I wasn't sure if it was him, but now I'm positive." I looked over at the hottie standing in front of my bed,"For the record, I didn't mean to do that, he was the first guy I was ever really with. When I heard something about him, it made me flip and I broke it off. I told him it wouldn't last long in the beginning." Edd bit his lip before perking up slightly,"Well Midnight finally sobered up! He just doesn't...remember." I looked over to the hottie again,"Do you remember me, Kit?" I frown and shake my head,"Oh come in foxy, you've gotta remember me!" I frown again,"I'm sorry," He looks like he's about to cry,"Don't cry please. I wish I could remember you." I look down at my hands that laid on my lap. A tanned hand lifted my face up, causing me to look up into those green eyes,"It's okay that you don't remember yet, Kit." I don't see anything but him yet I hear a small voice saying,"We'll be back in a day or two, bye you two." I was starting to get dragged into his eyes before I realize I'm actually leaning towards him until our noses touch,"Foxy?" He whispered,"Yeah?" I whispered back still looking into his eyes,"I'm sorry." He whispered before I moved slightly and closed and closed my eyes and the distance between us. I brought my hand up to his cheek as we moved out lips together, it felt so perfect, his hands slide down my waist and stopped on my hips before rubbing on a certain spot, making me moan,"Yasa~" I moan into his lips before he pulled away,"Yo-...You...Why'd you say that?" I looked at him confused,"I don't know, it felt right." He looked intensely into my eyes,"Do you like feel anything else?" He whispered," I feel like I have a boner." I look down to his lips quickly before oozing back up at his eyes,"I know I wanna feel your lips on mine again." I blushed slightly,"There's my foxy..." He leaned in to meet my lips,"I'm sorry to take this long to tell you," He whispered against my lips,"I love you, foxy." He kissed me hard, biting my lip lightly. Then, I remembered everything.

A/N IT'S OVER WITH THE WORST OC ENDING EVERRRRR. YAY I'M DONE WITH THIS ONEE! SEE YOU GUYS IN A DIFFERENT STORYY BYE!♡

a/n if you guys want a little special part in the future, I can try. I'm sorry for the weird, stupid ending. But I updated/finished. Right?

Also about Yas dating Nat and loving Kit, he was low key bi.

I'm sorry