Guess what...chapter...uh...fakk

*A/N hi I can't remember what chapter this is and I'm sorry for not updating for a bit. But here's a chapter to make you smiles. School starts in two weeks I think and I have nothing ready for that lol. Plus I'm turning 16 in like (guesstimation) two weeks? Ugh I'm not ready for any of this. Well that enough for me blabbing about myself, on with the shit you people's wanna read!

Edd's pov

Kev put on The Seventh Son, it's a good movie but I didn't pay attention to it. I was thinking about what I was gonna have to do, report what happened. I really don't want to but I do want him to not be an option of force. That didn't make sense, this is why I don't wanna do it. It messes with my head. I can't handle this...,"You okay, babe?" I look up at Kevin's perfectly proportioned face, kinda shocked because it interrupted my thoughts,"Y-Yeah. I'm okay, just thinking." He grabs my hand,"Thinking about what?" I intertwine our fingers,"Thinkin about what I gotta do about what happened. It's messing with my head." He brings our hands to his lips and kisses the back of my hand,"I'm sorry baby. But i don't want him to be able to get you again. I was so depressed and scared when I couldn't find you. Now I just wanna hold you and protect you forever." He looks into my eyes,"I love you so much Edd. I'm never letting you go." Oh god, don't cry. Dont cry. Dammit...I'm crying,"I'm love you too Kevin." He leans down and kisses me, soft and caring. He pulls away,"I'm never letting anything happen to you again." He wipes my cheeks with his thumbs,"I'm scared though Kevin. What if they make me show them where he is? What if he breaks out of jail and comes and finds me? I...I'm scared of what could happen." I look down,"Nothing bads gonna happen babe. We're graduating in not even two years and we can live together. We can be happy, I'm gonna make sure you're happy for as long as I breathe." I hug him close and tear up,"But what if..." I was cut off,"No. There aren't any 'what ifs'. Please no more of those. They're only making you sad." He kisses my head and honestly it clears all the negatives out, well all but the fact I still don't wanna go and do it. "I know you dont want to do it but I wanna make sure you will be safe. No matter what." He pecks my lips,"Are you ready to get this over with? Don't forget about that special surprise tonight." I nod,"Okay I'll be waiting outside babe." He pecks my lips again and walks out my front door. "Fuck..." I whisper to myself but get up and turn everything off before following him. I walk out to him talking to Nat,"Oh. My. God. Cutie you're back!" He runs over and hugs me,"Hey Nat." I hug back and he pulls away,"Kev told me you two have done stuff to do before the p-" "SHUDDUP NAT!" Kevin yells. "It's impolite to yell Kevin." I say while Nat just laughs,"Well I gotta get goin'. C'ya later guys!" He runs off to Nazz's house,"Let's go babe." I walk over to Kevin and get in his Mom's car.

'Here goes nothing...'

A/N and end because I'm lazy. This is super short but at least I did something. Well I'm gonna try to update my other books now, maybe write more idk. Also I AM NOT doing the police station scene thing. I don't do police stations and don't want to ever have to deal with them. So I'll be skipping that. Well I have nothin else to say for this chapter so uh...byyeee✌✌