his ending.

TW: suic*de.

--------------------------------------

Many envied the power and position he had, envied how they couldn't just take it away from him so easily.

But he himself can't enjoy the role of Elemental Master very well.

Always being hated because of his power, feared because of his power.

He doesn't blame the elements for it. He just wished that the people would understand his suffering.

He hated it. He just wants to be someone who could make this world a better place but who knew that one single job is so hard to do?

His friends did their best to make him avoid all the comments yet they failed. It still got to him no matter what, if its from an alien or villain they encounter.

The comment is always there.

The fear is always there.

"Don't get too close to him, he might lose his control over the power and hurt you!"

It reminded him of the incident in Windara when he lost control.

He hated the memory. The horrified looks on his friends.

He was so tired of everything. Ready to let go of everything, leaving everyone.

Many would call him selfish, but few would call him quote on quote asking for freedom.

And he did.

He left.

And never came back.

On 20/09/2023.

He left us.

All its left is just nights of sorrows and sobs in his room coming from 7 glowing figures all in different colors with a yellow power sphera holding a watch and cap sitting beside them.

They all could remember the fake smile so clearly, the way he acted like everything was fine and went by the day normally.

The stained cheek, the dull eyes, the hunched body posture. Everything.

Until his last breath and genuine smile.

He said goodbye.

With one look at his elements and his power sphera who was running at him, yelling at him to stop,

He had his happy ending.

How desperate Beliung was to fly down and save him but failed,

How desperate Rimba was to use his vine to catch him but failed,

How desperate Solar was to use his teleportation to stop him but failed,

They watched it happen right before their eyes,

Yet they failed to prevent it.

All its left is a new master, a new life and a new hope.

--------------------------------------

<3