Boboiboy's sick day (Ft. Elements)

(Timeline: After BBB Movie 2)
-------------------------------------------------------------
One sunny morning in Pulau Rintis, back home on Earth after defeating Retak'ka.
We see our elemental superhero on the roof stargazing.. while it's raining, he seems to be thinking about something..

"Hm, I wonder where Dad is right now.." Our superhero said looking sad, he and his dad used to stargaze together when he was younger but years has passed since he last saw his dad. Our superhero decided to go back into his room and slept.

[ N E X T M O R N I N G ]

Here we see a floating yellow ball, our beloved power sphera who gave Bbb his powers or he calls them brothers, Ochobot. Ochobot as usual wakes up his bestfriend because his bestfriend can't wake up "Bbb, wake up! You promised to help Tok Aba with his shop right?" Ochobot said while shaking Bbb, in reply Bbb just groaned and slowly woke up as he got a headache hits him a few seconds later, being the reckless and stubborn boy he is he shoved it off. He got up and took a warm shower, got dressed up and went to his grandfather's shop

[ T I M E S K I P ]

Bbb has arrived at the shop, it's the weekends now so it's more busier than usual. So he decided to make a smart move.. "Bbb Triple Split!" As 3 copies of him comes out, he summoned Gempa, Solar, and Halilintar "Okay, I'll take orders, Solar you hand them the drinks, Halilintar you help Tok Aba with making the drinks." Gempa as the mother and the leader of the group he is ordering them, receiving a nod in response. The trio seems too busy to realise that the Kokotiam gang is approaching the shop "Dey Bbb!" Gopal called out to his friend "It's Gempa in control, Gopal." "Eh? You splitted?" "Ha'ah, it's the weekend so it's more busier than usual." Gempa replied, receiving ooh's from the gang, all of a sudden the elemental brothers stop what they were doing and held their head in pain 'Ouch, what is this pain? Is Ori sick?' Gempa thought, so he went to Ochobot and asked for a day off and told him that Bbb may be sick, Ochobot sighed and agreed knowing his friend being reckless and stubborn.

When the trio got home, they merged back and Bbb immediately got all of the element's memories flashed into his mind, making his headache worse, then a hologram opened on his power watch revealing the leader and mother of the group.

"Ori, you're sick right?" Gempa asked softly, which Bbb just denied by shaking his head, too much in pain to say a word. Gempa saw this and shaked his head and sighed "No need to lie Ori. Me, Solar, and Halilintar felt the headache." Gempa replied, Bbb just sighed in defeat and went up to his room and flopped onto his bed for a few minutes as he talked to Gempa, an idea came to his mind so he stood up from his bed with a confused Gempa wondering why he stood up from his bed all of a sudden.. "Elemental Split from Bbb!" (I made this command up hehe..)

The hologram showing Gempa disappeared, 7 different coloured glowing orbs came out of his power watch one by one, then revealed 7 copies of him "Ori! Why did you do that? You need to save energy, you're sick right now." Gempa said to his owner with worry "Hehe, it's fine Gempa. I miss you guys.." Bbb weakly replied to his Earth element.

All of a sudden, Bbb got tackled by 3 of his brothers. Of course it's TTM "Ori! Get well soon!" They all said in unison, Bbb just hugged them and chuckled. "Alright you three stop suffocating Ori." Gempa said separating the trio with their owner, Gempa then came to Bbb and touched his forehead "Hmm, it's hot." Gempa said putting away his hand "Ori, you should get some rest. I'll get a medicine for you." Solar said to Bbb "But-" "NO BUTS!" The elemental brothers replied in unison, Bbb just sighed in defeat for the second time. "Don't worry Bbb. Here hold my hand if you want." Ice said lazily while offering his ice'd hand to his owner, hugging his whale plush with the other hand. "Thank you Ice!" Bbb said, as Solar left the room to get medicine.

Everyone was just doing their own thing, Bbb sleeping with Ice next to him for his ice'd hand, TTM playing games, Halilintar sharpening his blades, Taufan flying around, Gempa watching over everyone. Solar just came back and got a warm tea with a pill, putting it on the table, he didn't want to wake up Bbb but Bbb has to eat the medicine.

"Ori? Wake up and eat the medicine please." Solar said politely, Bbb woked up after a few seconds, rubbing his eyes then looked at the pill. "Do I have tooooo?" Bbb whined "Yes Ori, you have to." Solar replied, "Fineeee.." Bbb then put the pill in his mouth while drinking his tea, swallowing the pill. "Ha good, now go back to sleep and merge back." Gempa said "Aw fine.. See you all later. CANTUM SEMULA! (A command to merge his elemental brothers back to the watch)" He then went to bed and slept.

The next day, he felt better and continued doing his regular routine.
-------------------------------------------------------------
So, what do you guys think about the first oneshot? It's my first time hehe..

Thank you for reading the oneshot! I hope you enjoy the book for now and forgive me for any typos, vocabulary, and grammar, mistakes, like I said English is not my mother language.

Don't forget to vote!

-R