Coming back?

Slight information: This is Part Two of the previous oneshot known as 'Running Away.' as requested by naruka2nd 💚

-------------------------------------------------------------
"Commander! Boboiboy is not in his room!" A pink hijabi yelled to her higher-up as she flew in the control room where her higher-ups are at.

"What do you mean Boboiboy is not in his room!?" A small green squared-head alien said to his Lance Corporal.

"When we knock on the door after your announcement, there was no response. We decided to ask a mop mop alien to open the door but when they opened it, Boboiboy isn't inside!" A chinese girl said as she ran in as quick as time.

"We have to find him or else-"

"Commander! Ochobot is missing!" A boy with a red headband yelled as he ran in the room panting.

Everyone in the room was shocked to hear that one of their best power sphera is missing.

Is this all just a coincidence? Did they get attacked secretly? But their security system would've detected any suspicious activities or movement.

This must be a coincidence. One of their most powerful agent is missing and one of their best power sphera is missing. What happened to those two?

"Did you think.. Boboiboy managed to teleport or ran away?" The pink hijabi girl said.

"No way Yaya! He's locked in his room!" The chinese girl said to her bestfriend.

"But he could just escape using his light element right Ying? His light element can teleport!" Yaya said to her bestfriend.

"Eh? Ha'ah lah! He can! Haiya, I totally forgot." Ying said as she hit her head.

The others were listening to the two girl's conversation as they think that Yaya's guess might be right. Boboiboy still has his powers, huge possibility that he used Solar to teleport.

"Wait.. does that mean Boboiboy took Ochobot with him?" Fang said.

"Could be." Commander Koko Ci said.

"Where would he go?"

"I don't know, he could've gone anywhere with Ochobot!" Gopal yelled.

While the gang discuss about Boboiboy's whereabouts and where he could be, the higher-ups were trying to find clues about Boboiboy's location.

Soon, a mop-mop alien came in the control room.

"Mop! (Commander!)" The alien saluted.

"Hm? What happened?"

"Mop mop mop.. Mop! (One of the spaceship is.. missing!)"

"WHAT!?" Commander Koko Ci and Admiral Tarung yelled.

"One of the spaceships is missing!?" Admiral Tarung yelled.

"Mop! (Yes!)"

"Ugh.. You're dismissed."

The mop-mop alien left immediately as everybody in the control room began discussing again.

"Boboiboy must've took the spaceship to run away from TAPOPS." Ying said.

"This is no coincidence now, but why would Boboiboy take the spaceship when he as Ochobot?" Fang said.

"What Fang said is right, why would Boboiboy take the spaceship.." Commander Koko Ci said as he continued typing stuff.

As the gang discuss further more into Boboiboy's whereabouts along with the yellow power sphera, Admiral Tarung and Commander Koko Ci were trying to find the missing spaceships location.