Please don't go, Ori..

! INFORMATION !

TW: Mentions of blood and death.
╰> Also a lot of angst hehe, of course there is fluff at the end.
-------------------------------------------------------------
BoBoiBoy, a 17 year old male teenager from Earth who is now known as 'The Master of the Seven Elements' or most likely Earth and Galaxy's Mightiest Hero.

Facing a strong enemy, better known as Retak'ka. Yep, you heard it folks. He's back, back again for revenge against the superhero.

Bbb was just at his grandfather's shop, cleaning up alone since Tok Aba was back at his house when Retak'ka appeared of nowhere and attacked Bbb with his Gamma beam.

"I-I thought I defeated you and took all of your Gamma power!" Bbb yelled as he held in his pain.

"Haha! You think a weak boy like you can defeat me?" Retak'ka said as he grabbed Bbb by his collar.

"Sedutan Gamma!" That two words made Bbb's eyes widen, he thought he had got rid of all of Retak'ka's power. I guess not.

Retak'ka unfortunately managed to get Gempa, Blaze, Ice, and Thorn. Leaving Bbb with Taufan, Solar, and Halilintar.

"Kuasa Elemental! Bbb Halilintar!" Bbb said as he turned into Halilintar, "Gerakan Kilat!" He ran to an empty field with nothing around it.

He managed to get Retak'ka away from the people of Pulau Rintis, now he has to find a way to defeat Retak'ka alone. He couldn't contact his friends or else they will get injured because of Retak'ka.

He was then captured in ice, he looked up to see Retak'ka in Blizzard form.

"Haha! You think you can run away from me!?" Retak'ka yelled as he came closer to Bbb.

Bbb had no choice but to..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Bbb Kuasa Dua! Elemental Fusion! Bbb Supra!" Bbb then transformed into Supra, hoping to defeat Retak'ka again but with only one fusion, since he doesn't have enough energy for two fusions.

"Tembakan Super Supra!" Bbb attacked as Retak'ka used Balak to defend himself.

Bbb already attacked multiple times yet he failed, Retak'ka has gotten way stronger than before. Despite using Kristal and Balak for defense, he's still hasn't received a single scratch.

Bbb then dropped down to the ground as he turns back to his normal attire.

"Haha! You think that fusion of yours can defeat me? Not anymore boy." Retak'ka said as he laughed.

"I've gotten stronger than ever! No one can defeat me now, hand over the other three elements of yours." Retak'ka said as he began slowly walking towards Bbb.

"Over my dead body! I will protect my brothers till the day I die!" Bbb yelled as he slowly got up.

"Haha! How kind of you think these elements as your family. Very well then, I'll have to kill you to get the rest!" Retak'ka yelled as he leaped towards Bbb.

Bbb turned into Solar and began attacking Retak'ka with his strongest attacks yet nothing was affecting Retak'ka.

Retak'ka then manage to grab Bbb by his neck and basically choke him.

"Sedutan Gamma!" Retak'ka then manage to get all elements into his hands, again.

Leaving Bbb on the ground powerless, nothing left to fight Retak'ka with. Now Bbb is just waiting for his time here on Earth to end, at least he died trying protecting his family right?