chapter twentythree*

Disclaimer: maybe you already know it but Kai Pflaume is a German TV Show Moderator and has a YouTube channel where he spends a day with a famous German person. He did that with Kai Havertz last month and since he is German and Gigi is German they will talk German but I will write it in english and the phrase that are actually Spanish (for example when she talks to Gavi or her Spanish friends) will be in kursiv.

"They are arriving in 20 minutes, maybe you should get up, Pablo" said Gigi as she left their bed "no, let me sleep, we don't have training til in like 3 hours" mumbled Gavi and pulled his blanket back over his head "fine, I will wake you up when breakfast is ready" Gigi lead back down and kissed him on top of his head "thank you, G" mumbled the boy before he fell back asleep.

A DAY WITH GIGI HAVERTZ IN BARCELONA

"Hallo" "Hi" Gigi waved as Kai and his cameraman got out of the car "wow, you live in skyscraper" "yes" Gigi laughed as they made their way to her private elevator "du lebst wie Gott in Frankreich" (you live like god in France) Gigi laughed "well, it's a penthouse on the 25th floor" she used her keycard to unlock the elevator and soon they arrived in her apartment and the first thing her visitors saw was a huge print of her and her brother in Porto 2021 after Chelsea won the champions league.

"It's really cute that you and Kai have pictures of each others biggest achievements in your homes" "well, actually our parents got them for us for Christmas and mine was supposed to be me and Kai at the ballon d'or but when we went home they got mixed up and we decided just to keep it this way"

"and you live alone in this huge apartment?" asked Kai as they entered the kitchen "I did for a very long time and now that I don't it feels scary, living alone. My boyfriend lives with me, but i think he is still asleep" "and how does a day in Gigi Havertz life start?" "with the most important Meal: breakfast" Gigi opened her fridge and took yoghurt out of it.

"so you live very healthy" Gigi nodded "at least before my training" she put oats, yoghurt, sliced bananas, strawberries and raspberries in 3 bowls and as she was almost Finished Gavi, who was now fully dressed and no longer only in pyjama bottoms, entered they kitchen

"Guten Morgen" (good morning) he had a smile on his face as he said these 2 German words that Gigi taught him "Guten Morgen" said Gigi as he hugged her from the side "ich bin Pablo" (I'm Pablo) he introduced himself to Kai with his heavy Spanish accent

"here you go" Gigi handed him his breakfast and they 4 of them sat down on the kitchen table "so how long are you two dating?" asked Kai "4 months" answered Gigi, since Gavis German was limited to the 2 sentences he already said. "He moved in because I lost a bet and then it just kind of happened" they finished breakfast. Gavi was silent the whole time while Kai and Gigi were chatting the whole time. After breakfast Gavi went to do the dishes while Gigi gave a tour of the penthouse.

"Do you ever plan on coming back to Germany?" asked Kai as they were in her office which had a huge picture of her and her siblings. "Well of course I miss my family but I really love Spain and since Kai is also living aboard we have FaceTime calls every Monday evening and I talk to him or Sophia almost everyday. So it's difficult I never planned to live in Spain in first place but it kind of just happened and as soon as I arrived at FC femini it was like a totally different feeling than back in Leverkusen. The motto is more than a club and it indeed is. It just feels like family. My two best friends are both Barça players" she meant Jana and Pablo Torre and pointed to a picture of the 3 of them

"so no return to Germany?" "Well, I guess never say never but it's not planned" answered Gigi

An hour later they arrived at the training grounds of Fc Barcelona "I will catch a ride home with Pedri" "can you stop at the grocery store?" asked Gigi "yeah and we will cook and I will remember Lewy that he and Anna are coming over for dinner. Pedri and I will babysit Klara and Laura after dinner" repeated Gavi the plan for the evening and stole a quick kiss before he ran off to training since he didn't want to pay for being late.

"So what did he say? My Spanish is really bad." asked Kai "oh, he won't need a ride home because his teammate is driving him and he is taking care of dinner" the training took hours and after it was over Gigi and Kai drove directly home. She answered all of his questions.

As they arrived at the penthouse the whole apartment smelled incredible good. As they entered the kitchen they found Pedri cooking pasta while Gavi put a cake in the oven.

"Hi" Pedri waved as Gavi closed the oven "Hi, I'm Pedri" he introduced himself in english to Kai while Gavi gave Gigi a kiss on the cheek. "So what are the plans for the evening?" asked Kai "oh, Robert and Anna are coming over for dinner and the boys promised to babysit their kids" explained the German and 20 minutes later the family arrived.

Kais day with Gigi Havertz day ended 4 hours later after chatting a lot with her, Robert and Anna, while Pedri and Gavi went to the library with the two girls to play. Gigi's day ended even later but she was very happy as she fell asleep in her boyfriends arms.

moony speaks 🗣️
it's almost over 🥲
I have lots of social media chapters but only like 3 or 4 real chapters