chapter twentyone*

"Hello and welcome to FC Barças Never have I ever" Ansu clapped "I am Ansu Fati and I am here with" "Jana" Jana smiled "Pedri" he waved "Pablo" "Lucy" "Gigi" she waved as well "and behind the camera is our beautiful social media manager Sarah" they 6 clapped

"let's start" said Sarah and handed the players big cards which said I have and I haven't "there will be two parts one for Barça TV and one for YouTube. Since Barça TV is exclusive content the question will be more private and I will start this by saying I didn't write those questions so don't get mad at me" explained Sarah and sat down behind the camera

"and now let's get started with the one for YouTube" she smiled and read the first question "Never have I ever accidentally worn my team's rival's jersey." Gigi laughed "accidentally? Why would anyone do that?" Everyone flipped their cards to I haven't.

"Next question Never have I ever accidentally called my coach "mom" or "dad"." Pablo, Jana and Gigi flipped their sign to I have which made the other three laugh "lucky not our current coach but Martina our Germany coach" explained Gigi "one time I accidentally called Xavi dad but he didn't even hear me" added Pablo "I called my first football coach mom and that was the story of the most embarrassing moment in Jana Fernandez life"

"Never have I ever forgotten my passport for an away game." "We aren't Jude Bellingham" laughed Pedri while Lucy got red, because she was the only one who had I have "it was an accident, technically I didn't forget it. I grabbed my sisters passport instead of mine" the others started laughing again.

"Never have I ever been caught checking out an opponent on the field." Janas only said I have "Gigi, don't lie" Pedri gave her a disapproving look "it wasn't on the field and he wasn't an opponent, he is my best friend" that was a lie. She was talking about her boyfriend. "But you were totally checking him out" laughed Jana "pff, have you seen that boy?" "I know, I am very good looking" Pablo acted like he flipped his hair "you do know that I have more best friends than you" Gigi hit his head playfully

"let's carry on Never have I ever accidentally hit the referee with the ball." everyone beside Gigi and Pablo flipped to I have "well it most certainly wasn't an accident" said the German "you are weird" Pablo laughed

"Never have I ever accidentally sent a text message to the wrong person." This time, all of them except for Pedri flipped their cards to I have. "I accidentally sent a text meant for my girlfriend to my mom once," confessed Lucy. "I once sent a message to my coach thinking it was my friend, talking about how boring his training sessions were," shared Jana.

"Never have I ever danced in the locker room before a game." All of them flipped their cards to I have. "We like to have fun before a game, right?" said Pablo, winking at the camera.

"Never have I ever stalked my idol on social media." This time, Pedri flipped his card to I have while the others had I haven't. "I mean, who wouldn't want to follow Lionel Messi on Instagram?" he said, smiling. "Gigi, do you know who would want to die if he was here?" asked Pablo causing the other 4 to laugh "no, Pablo, who would want to die if I ask him if he ever stalked his idol?" "You know some 18 year old golden boy winner who used to stalk you til you yelled at him" Gigi laughed "I would have never guessed"

"Never have I ever cried after losing a game." All of them flipped their cards to I have, except for Gigi who had I haven't. "You've never cried after losing a game?" asked Ansu in surprise. "No, I mean, I've been sad, but I've never cried, 'cause I am not a sore loser " she explained.

"Never have I ever accidentally used the wrong shampoo and conditioner and ended up with crazy hair." All of them flipped their cards to I have. "Living in hotels, what are we suppose to do?" laughed Lucy.

"Never have I ever forgotten my teammate's name." Everyone flipped their cards to I haven't, but then Pablo hesitated and flipped his card to I have. "It was my first week at Barça and I met so many new people. I couldn't remember everyone's name," he explained, sheepishly.

"Never have I ever pretended to be injured to waste time during a game." Jana and Gigi flipped their cards to I have, while the others had I haven't. "Hey, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to secure a win," Jana said with a grin.

"Never have I ever worn the same socks two games in a row." Everyone had I haven't except for Lucy, who flipped her card to I have. "It was a busy week, okay? I didn't have time to do laundry," she defended herself.

"Never have I ever accidentally worn two different shoes to a game." Everyone flipped their cards to I haven't, except for Pedri who had I have. "It was dark in the locker room and I grabbed two shoes that looked the same but weren't," he explained, laughing.

"Never have I ever celebrated a goal so hard that I got injured." Everyone had I haven't except for Pablo, who flipped his card to I have. "I may have jumped too high after scoring a goal and landed awkwardly," he admitted.

"Never have I ever had a crush on a teammate." Everyone had I haven't except for Lucy, who flipped her card to I have. "It was a long time ago, okay? And it wasn't anything serious," she said, blushing slightly. "Gigi" again she got a disapproving look from Pedri "sorry to disappoint you Pedri I am pretty sure I am not a lesbian, but if I ever come out, you'll be the first one to know" "shut up, not what I meant" the other 5 laughed "well I don't think the question is about when we play football in our free time. It's about our professional teams" "sure, whatever"

"Never have I ever played a prank on a teammate." Everyone flipped their cards to I have, and they all started sharing their favorite prank stories. As the game came to an end, they all laughed and had a great time. "Thanks for playing, guys! And thank you to our social media manager Sarah for organizing this," Ansu said, as they all waved goodbye to the camera.