chapter twelve*

"Come on, leave the poor girl alone, you have a game to win" told Pedri his best friend "one second" "go the game doesn't wait, Gavi" Gigi laughed "let's make a bet" suggested Gavi "okay?" "If we win, i get to move in with you til the season ends" he was madly in love with Gigi's penthouse apartment on the 25th floor of a skyscraper and he desperately wanted to move out and stop living with 5 teenage boys

"okay and what do i get if you lose?" "Anything you want" "anything?" "Yes, anything" "you have to stop the flirting if you lose" Gavi laughed "we won't lose" "we'll see" Gavi leaned up and pressed a kiss on her cheek before running off to the locker room

"you totally want him to stop the flirting" mocked Mikky her as she blushed "oh shut up" "you just got yourself a roommate and your apartment has only one bedroom" cut Anna in "the office could be another bedroom and so could the library" "if you give up your books hell is gonna break lose" laughed Mikky "can we change the topic?" cut Pedri, who still couldn't play, in "yes, please"

They won, obviously."Well done, Gavi! You guys played brilliantly out there. You deserve the win." said Gigi as he got into her car "Thanks, G! I'm so happy we won." Gigi smiled as he put on his seatbelt

"So, I guess it's time for you to move in with me, huh?" "You bet! I can't wait to get out of that crowded house and into your penthouse. It's going to be amazing." He laughed "I have to admit, I'm excited too. The penthouse gets lonely sometimes But what about our bet?"

"Oh, right. What else about it?" "Well, technically, you agreed to stop flirting if you lost the game. And you won, so I guess you're off the hook." Gavi had a big smile on his face as Gigi stared driving

"Ha! I guess I am. So, does that mean I can keep flirting with you?" she shook her head "I might start charging you rent for every flirtatious comment you make." "Oh, come on. You know I can't resist your charms." She chuckled "Just because you can pull girls with your smile doesn't mean you can pull me" Gavi laughed.

"I know, I know. But seriously, let's talk about the move.When do you want me to start packing?" Gigi thought for a moment before replying, "How about this weekend? That should give you enough time to get everything sorted and moved over." "Sounds perfect. I can't wait," Gavi said with a grin.

As they drove through the city, Gigi couldn't help but steal glances at Gavi. He was always so full of life and energy, and his smile was infectious. "So, G, what are your plans for the evening?" Gavi asked, breaking her out of her thoughts. "I don't really have any plans."

As they pulled up to her apartment building, Gigi turned to Gavi and said "Why don't you come up for a bit? We can plan out the details of your move and have a drink or something.""we could order takeout since it's almost midnight." Gigi felt her heart skip a beat at the thought of spending more time alone with Gavi. "That sounds like a great idea"

"I still can't believe you have your own privat elevator" said Gavi as they entered her apartment "it's quite nice, isn't it" Gigi put her keys in a bowl next to the entrance when she realised her mistake. It was almost midnight and she invited Gavi up for a drink.

How stupid could she be? She had to drive him home and for that she should be sober. Guess his first night at the penthouse would be tonight and not next weekend. "You can order, I will make us a celebration drink" she went to the kitchen while Gavi sat down on her couch and grabbed his phone "what do you want to eat?" "I don't care, you chose" answered Gigi from the kitchen "I basically eat everything and I am only allergic to idiots" Gavi smiled and decided to order tacos and chocolate cake as dessert. Today was cheat meal day.

As soon as he finished ordering Gigi made her way to the couch with two glasses. They were filled with ice, lime and something very pink. "It's watermelon margarita" said the German answering his curious looks "sounds-" she cut him off "since you are only 18 it's more watermelon, lime, prosecco and tequila, but the most of it is watermelon juice. With most of it I mean 70%. At your age you shouldn't drink hard alcohol anyways, well no professional athlete should drink straight hard alcohol" she handed him a glass and sat down next to him "too winning many more games and moving together" he smiled as the glasses clicked. It was almost midnight and he had played a whole football game but the fun was only about to start. He would move in with Gigi. This was going to be so much fun.

🌾moony speaks 🗣️
Here is what i meant and the floor plan of her apartment (there is an balcony attached to the living room and dining room)

🌾moony speaks 🗣️Here is what i meant and the floor plan of her apartment (there is an balcony attached to the living room and dining room)