chapter fifteen*

Gavi was restless with anticipation as he awaited Gigi's return. He paced around their opulent penthouse, his mind consumed by thoughts of her. The message she had sent him a few days ago was still fresh in his memory, and he couldn't help but wonder what it meant.

But one thing was certain: he was excited to see her again. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Gigi arrived home. Gavi rushed to the door to greet her, his heart pounding in his chest. As she stepped inside, he felt a surge of adrenaline course through his veins. She looked even more stunning than he remembered, with her eyes sparkling and her smile infectious.

"Hey, stranger," Gavi said, trying to play it cool. "Hey yourself," Gigi replied, giving him a playful shove. "Did you miss me?" "Of course I did," Gavi said, grinning from ear to ear. "But I'm not sure if I can forgive you for that message you sent me."

It had cost him a sleepless night, alone in her bed. Gigi's cheeks turned a shade of pink as she looked down at her feet. "Oh, that," she said, sounding slightly embarrassed. Gavi leaned in closer to her, his voice low and husky.

"You know I wasn't promising anything. It was a threat," he said, with a hint of playful aggression. Gigi looked up at him through her lashes, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "Is that so?" she asked, her tone teasing. Gavi stepped back, pretending to be offended.

"I don't know why you're acting like you're not impressed," he said, wagging a finger at her. "I happen to be a professional footballer, you know. I can pull lots of girls" Gigi rolled her eyes, her smile widening. "Yeah, yeah, I know all about your fancy footwork," she said, smirking. "But I'm more interested in your other skills."

Gavi felt his heart race as Gigi stepped closer to him, her body almost touching his. He could smell the faint scent of her perfume, and he felt a shiver run down his spine. "Is that so?" he asked, echoing her earlier question. Gigi nodded, her eyes fixed on his. "Yeah," she said, reaching up to brush a strand of hair out of Gavi's face.

"I think you might be the only one who can kiss the hell out of me." Gavi's eyes widened in surprise at Gigi's boldness. He had never heard her speak so frankly before, and he found it incredibly alluring. Without thinking, he leaned in and captured her lips in a heated kiss. Their lips met with a fierce hunger, and Gavi felt Gigi's arms wrap around his neck.

He pulled her closer, deepening the kiss, and felt a surge of desire course through his body. As they pulled away from each other, gasping for breath, Gigi grinned at him.

"I think we might have to do that again and again and again," she said, her eyes dancing. Gavi couldn't agree more. He took Gigi's hand and led her to the couch, where they sat down together, their bodies pressed close. Gavi wrapped his arms around Gigi, pulling her in for a warm embrace.

They both let out a contented sigh as they snuggled into each other's arms, basking in the warmth of their love. Gigi leaned her head against Gavi's chest, listening to the steady thump of his heartbeat. She felt safe and protected in his arms, and she knew that no matter what, he would always be there for her.

As they settled in on the couch, Gavi suggested they watch a movie. Gigi agreed, and they scrolled through their streaming service until they settled on "10 Things I Hate About You." Since Gavi had never watched any 90s rom-com and Gigi made it to her mission to watch all of them with him.

As the movie played on the screen, Gavi and Gigi cuddled closer together, their legs entwined. They laughed at the witty banter between the characters and sighed at the swoon-worthy moments. As the movie drew to a close, Gavi turned to Gigi and whispered, "You know, I hate to admit it, but I think I might be a bit of a romantic at heart." Gigi smiled up at him, her eyes twinkling.

"Really? I had no idea," she teased. Gavi rolled his eyes, but he couldn't hide the smile that played at the corners of his lips. "Hey, I can't help it if I have a soft spot for a good love story," he said, pulling Gigi in for a kiss. "Lucky you i have a whole library and at least half of the books in there are very cheesy romance. Maybe you should start reading" suggested the German

"I do not like reading" answers Gavi "you know when I was like 10 my mom thought I had a learning disorder because I hated reading. She took me to see a doctor and everything. Look at me now, I have a library and read almost every book inside it."

"What's the moral of your story?" asked Gavi curious "well I started reading English books and graduated with an A in english. If you start reading English books you could improve your English as well"

"are we talking about all you smutty romances?" asked Gavi pressing a kiss on her temple "maybe you should start with John Green, he is like a legend of youth books" "okay" he smiled and she leaned up to kiss him again on his lips.

As they settled back into their cozy embrace, Gigi knew that he had found something truly special in Gavi. Her feelings for him were like nothing she had ever experienced before, and she was grateful for every moment they spent together. She knew that they would always be there for each other, no matter what life threw their way.