Chapter fourteen

ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ : ᴇɴᴅ???

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

ˢᵘᵐᵐᵃʳʸ :
ᴸᵒᵒᵏ ˡⁱᵏᵉ

14 || LOOK LIKE

The family of seven were sprawled all over the living room floor, spending a slow lazy day together.

"Papa? Don't you think Yoongie looks like me?" Jimin asked, sweetly.

Namjoon grinned at his husband, making eye contact, from his spot on the floor, 'What did I tell you.'

Seokjin chuckled, looking away from his husband, to look at Jimin, "Why do you ask, baby?"

"Well, just look at him! We have the same cheeks and pout! And I have a feeling that the two of us aren't gonna be that tall when we grow up either," Jimin remarked proudly, before deflating a bit at the end of his rant.

Hoesok looked up from the baby laying on his chest, to Jimin, feeling oddly competitive, "Huh. If that's the case, the best part about yoongie is his big heart-shaped smile, which is obviously the exact copy of mine!"

"That right" Jungkook agreed.

"But, then he looks exactly like me because we both have the same round eyes. And his eyes take up half of his face!" Jungkook come to gestured to the baby's large galaxy-filled eyes.

Jimin grumbled, "Yoonie's eyes are cuter."

All the brothers nodded.

"Well," Taehyung interjected, "Also my smile is same like big heart-shaped"

"No it's not," Hoesok stepped on Taehyung's happy parade, "Your heart-shaped smile is more box-like, while Yoongi's is exactly like a heart!"

Seokjin snickered at his sons, while Namjoon discreetly stole the baby from Hoesok's chest, to cuddle.

"Yeah? WELL! He's more like me than you anyways!" Taehyung shot back.

"Excuse me?" Hoesok exclaimed, sassily.

"You all are right though," Seokjin smiled softly at his children, then gestured the kids to look at his dozing husband, holding the sleeping baby, "But don't you think he's exactly like Papa?"

The children turned to look at their father and brother.

"Grumpy, clam, love the nature and not a morning person," Hoesok grinned softly, "but the sweetest on the inside and outside."

Jimin giggled cutely, before looking up at his towering older brother, "That's true and all, hyung, but I'm telling Papa that you called him Grumpy."

"JIMIN!"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

The story coming to end now :)