Chapter Thirteen

ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ : ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

ˢᵘᵐᵐᵃʳʸ:
𝚈𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔

13 || YOONIE WALK

Namjoon amusedly watched Seokjin grumble on, as Hoesok changed the light bulb in their bathroom. Their twelve year old had finally hit puberty and was now 140 cm. The boy was already pretty tall for is age and hitting puberty did not help his Papa's frail heart and ego.

Hoesok was so proud of his new voice and height, that he had declared himself 'the man of the house' and insisted on doing every 'manly' duty. As much as both parents was proud of his son. Seokjin thought

'Only Jimin and Yoongie look like they won't grow like a tree. Oh what am I saying? Yoongie is only a year old. Of course he's still tiny.'

Taehyung and Namjoon were rapidly growing too, Especially Namjoon. That boy is growing up way too fast. He might end up being taller than Hobi," Seokjin smiled sadly, 'Feels like just yesterday they were all chubby drooling messes, tearing up my recipes and doodling on Namjoon music sheets."

Seokjin broke his train of thoughts, looking up at his smiling husband, who cheekily wound an arm around his shoulder.

When Taehyung's voice boomed in.

"APPA! PAPA! YOONIE IS STANDING!"

Seokjin locked eyes with his husband, before the both of them sprinted to the living room. Hoesok followed after them, grabbing a camera along the way.

And there, in the living room, their youngest son was supporting himself by holding onto edge of the sofa.

Jimin was sitting on the floor next to the baby, encouraging him to stand up straighter. Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting on each end of the sofa, clapping their hands to get Yoongi's attention, to walk towards them.

Upon seeing his parents' excited. faces, Yoongi smiled his little eye smile, showing all four of his teeth.

"Ugh! Why are you so cute?" Seokjin held his youngest baby in front of his face, "Even though you didn't come out of me or your Papa, it's pretty obvious whose son you are. Mine. You're my little baby. Your Papa was never cute."

"Wow, Hyung. Thanks a lot. Remind me again why we're married?" Namjoon grumpily looked at his husband and smothered son, from his side of the bed.

"Not for that attitude anyway. And fine, maybe you're a little cute," Seokjin teased his husband before looking back at Yoongi, "But not as cute as you, my little marshmallow fluff!"

Hoseok giggled loudly, pushing his father's kissy face away from his, using his limited vocabulary, "Papa! No!"

Namjoon grinned widely at the both of them, before opening his arms to his son, who finally escaped from Seokjin's claws. He looked at the flushed baby in his arms, smiling softly down at him, "Now that I think about it, Yoongie kinda has a few features from us and the boys."

Seokjin looked at his husband. confusedly, before looking down at his son, chewing and drooling on Namjoon's shirt, "What do you mean?"

"I don't know but when I look at him sometimes, I see all of us in him. I'm not sure if he's picked up on some of our manner or if some of his looks are kinda similar to us, but something is surely there."

"Well, I wouldn't be surprised if he's picked up a few things from the six of us, considering none of us have any personal space when it comes to him", Seokjin chuckled.

"Yeah, you're ri- No Yoongie! You do not drool over Papa's music sheets," Namjoon cried out to his baby, pulling his yellow music sheets away from chubby grubby fingers, "Nooo. Please let go. These are important to Papa! Baby please-"

"Papa! Ehrbbaaabaaaa! Arrghaaba!"

"Oh Joonie," Seokjin sighed, "You know not to bring your work into the bedroom, especially now that we have a baby again."

"But hyung, this is important. I have a deadline for this one."

"Yes, love but yo-"

"YOONIE NO! Don't tear the-!"

---------------------------

SHE'S ALIVE :)

Any questions??

- Author-nim ~~~