Chapter three ( Part I )

𝚃𝙸𝚃𝙻𝙴 : 𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝚈𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒 !!!

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘺 : First meet ( Kim yoongi is coming home!!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After dressing the boys for school. Jin looked down at them, standing at the doorway, "Alright boys, the bus is waiting outside. Hobi, you have the house key with you right ? Papa and appa will get home a little later, okay ? ".

The kids looked confusedly at Seokjin. "Why are you coming home late, papa ? " Jimin asked.

"It's a surprise ! " Namjoon exclaimed excitedly. The kids caught on to his energy and felt excited themselves ; except Jhope, of course.

"What kind of surprise ? " Jhope asked.

"Doesn't matter. Run along now, you don't wanna to be late for school, do you ? " Namjoon said.

"Actually, I -"
"No, hobi. You don't wanna be late for school ! ". Namjoon glared to his oldest.

Jhope huffed before walking out the door. His brothers ran behind him trying to catch up.

Five minutes later, Jin walked down the stairs, all dressed up for work. "oh ! Did the boys leave already ? ".

"Yep ! I'm so excited Jin hyung ! " Namjoon exclaimed.

"Well, hold that excitement for a few more hours, joon. After work, I'll pick you up from the cafe and we can go to the orphanage from there, alright? ".
Jin said, leaning up for a kiss.
Namjoon reciprocated, happily.

( 4 hours later, in Jin car)
"I still can't believe you set up this whole meeting without me knowing hyung " Namjoon smiled at Jin, softly.

" Whatever, Joonie. It still worked out in our favour. We're finally gonna meet in our favor. We're finally gonna meet our new baby now " Jin replied, dreamily.

Up ahead, they turned to a large cottage. The structure had 3 floors and was surrounded by greenery and flowers all over. It looked very homely, especially with the small children running and playing in front of it.

Jin parked the car and the couple nervously exited the vehicle. They walked to the entrance of the cottage, where they were greeted by the Matron. She seemed like a sweet old lady with a short stature and a welcoming smile.

"Hello, Are you the Kim's? The one who called yesterday? " The Matron asked, kindly.
( Matron mean :- a woman who is in charge of women or children at a hospital, police station, prison, or school )

"Ah yes, I am kim Seokjin and this is my husband, kim namjoon. I was the one who called yesterday. I presume you're the Matron? " Jin replied.

"Yes, yes. Everyone here calls me Mother. I know I promise you a five month old baby but if you're not happy with that arrangements, you're welcome to look around and talk to the other children. They're all sweet kids ". The Mother said, happily.

"of course. Though we would really like to see the baby. Namjoon here, was very excited about him " Jin replied, giggling at namjoon blusing face.