- Your first word -

Age 0-1

Abigail:

It has been a few days since Abigail had adopted you and she was trying hard to get you to talk.

"Come on (Y/n), say mom" she explains to you but you didn't want to obey "What's the matter Abby?" Pierre walks in, "I'm trying to teach (Y/n) how to speak but for some reason I can't do it" "Babies don't start talking right away, you need to be patient" he says.

"Try it yourself then" Abigail hands you over to your grandpa "Uhm, I didn't mean this", you stare right into his eyes before saying "Pa'". "Wait, did he/she just speak?" asks Abigail "We need to tell Caroline now".

Your mother and grandpa then show your first word to Caroline, "That's great!" she says happily "Pa'" you coo as you press her nose "No, I'm not pa' (Y/n), I'm you granny!". 

Alex:

You and your dad are at the beach making sand castles. You pick your bucket and hurry to the sea to get some water to wet the sand with.

After you fill your bucket you look around and discover a pelican.

"Bird!" You scream, amazed by creature and run towards it, immediately it flies away and you feel sad but then turn to see your dad coming.

"Was that your first word (Y/n)?" he says in disbelief "Come here, let's go celebrate" he picks you up and you go get an ice-cream.

Elliot:

Elliot is showing you around his house, you still couldn't believe you were going to live there.

As soon as he leaves you be you start to wonder around and stumble upon an huge bookshelf, curiously you inspect the books and take one out.

"That's a book (Y/n)" he says while watching you "Book" you repeat "You're such a fast learner!".

He then explains to you what a book is and reads one to you.

Emily:

Emily just finished cleaning the house and you were watching TV with her.

The channel was set on 'Queen of Sauce' which was a cooking show, you watch as the host explains yet another wonderful recipe.

The show makes you very hungry and that motivates you to speak for the very first time.

"Yummy" "That's you first word sweetie, congratulations!" your mother says. You've heard your mother say it a few times and the host of the show said something similar to that too.

"It's almost time for dinner, let's go eat (Y/n)"

Haley:

Your mother wanted to buy new clothes for herself and you, so you went to the mall.

You have browsing the baby store for a while now but you couldn't find anything you liked, that was until you spot a cute (F/c) coat with animal ears on the hoodie. It was so cute you had to tell your mom about it.

"Mommy!" you shout out "(Y/n)?" Haley says, you point a finger towards the coat "I think he/she wants to buy that one" a clerk suggests, "No, it's not that. He/She just said his/her first word!" you mother coos with content.

She hugs you before buying the coat you like so much along with some toys.

Harvey:

It was a day like the others at the clinic, you were with Maru who was babysitting you.

It was nice staying behind the counter but you really wanted to see what dad was doing in his office.

So you crawl away while Maru isn't looking, you knew it wasn't the best thing to do but you were just too impatient.