- You have a nightmare -

Age 3-4

Abigail:

It was a night just like others, you were sleeping peacefully in your bed and it seemed as you were having the sweetest dream, then suddenly you start crying.

Abigail is with her friends but she isn't too far from your room so she's able to hear you.

"Wait guys, (Y/n) is crying!" she says, she then rushes to you and picks you up from your bed "What happened sweetheart? Why are you crying?" you try to explain that you just had a nightmare but you couldn't get the words out.

Your mother hugs you tight and explains that whatever happened doesn't matter because she's here now, you continue sobbing but eventually stop.

It didn't took you too long to fall asleep again in Abigail's arms, she than takes you back to bed again and kisses your forehead as she wishes you for sweet dreams.

Alex:

Your room is next to his, you let out a cry when you woke up.

It was probably 3 AM when he got up because of you, he walked up to your room. "Uh? What is it (Y/n)?" he asks, but he quickly sees your shocked expression.

"I- I..." You said in a desperate attempt at telling him what you saw in your nightmare, Alex picks you up and hugs you

"Tell me what's wrong sunshine, did you have a nightmare?" You pull away and nod.

"It's okay, everyone has them every once in a while" he assures you, you go you lay back in the bed before your dad leaves you, stare at the ceiling and fall asleep again.

Elliot:

You didn't have nightmares often, but when it happened it terrified you.

That night you were in bed and sleeping like an angel, but you grew agitated as minutes went by.

Your dad went in to check on you before he went to bed and thank goodness he did or he wouldn't have noticed what was happening.

He pats your head gently asking if everything was alright, you open one of your eyes who was almost tearing up and smiled softly.

"I'm okay papa" you say, forgetting your bad dream almost instantly.

Emily:

You were napping on the couch, you just ate a big ice cream and it filled you up well, but you didn't knew that dessert would have caused you nightmares.

You slowly got up and ran as fast as you can trying to search for your mother. You don't even see her coming, "Were you searching for me?" she asks as she pick you up "Mom, a giant ice cream ate me!!" You shout as loud as ever.

The girl giggles before giving you a big hug "Don't worry my little sparkle! You must have had a bad dream, giant ice creams don't eat people" she tells you and you smile wildly

"Maybe I shouldn't have eaten that much" you say to yourself.

Haley:

You were sleeping and it was late at night but then you wake up because you just had a bad dream.

You slowly walk to your mother's room and try to wake her up.

"Oh Yoba, what is it?" she says a bit frustrated but then you said "Mommy..." and she grew scared 'cause she knew you had a nightmare.

"What happened (Y/n)?" she asks "I...I had a nightmare mommy...I'm scared" you explain, your mother hugs you

"Don't be diamond, I will always be with you so there's no need to be scared" she reassures you.