- Who babysits you -

Abigail:

Either Sam or Sebastian, you prefer Sam since you find him funnier and you like his music. You grandparents too.

Alex:

Haley, you love her and think of her as a mother.

Elliot:

Nobody, he is able to take care of you alone.

Emily:

Clint, you love him because he's funny and sweet with you. Haley did it once but she said that she would never do it again because you put her hair in your mouth.

Haley:

Emily or Alex, you prefer when Alex babysits you because you think Emily is too busy.

Harvey:

He takes you at the clinic and stay with Maru at the counter when they work.

Leah:

Nobody, she keeps an eye on you often so a babysitter is not needed.

Maru:

Sebastian, he likes you but he gets annoyed by you at times.

Penny:

Sam but she sometimes trusts you with Pam too.

Sam:

Jodi and Kent, you really like Jodi 'cause she's kind to you but you were a bit scared of Kent the first time you met him. You also play with Vincent while one of them watches you.

Sebastian:

Robin, she watches you in her shop and sometimes plays with you. Sometimes you get curious about her carpenter tools but she tries to keep you away from danger.

Shane:

Marnie, you spend a lot of time with her because of your dad's job. Jas also watches you and you love to play with her.