- Nicknames they give you -

Abigail:

She likes to call you little warrior or sweetheart. Pierre calls you classic names like baby or doll while Caroline calls you buttercup, dear or love.

Alex:

He loves calling you sunshine but also calls you stuff like my boy/girl. Evelyn calls you dear and darling, George does not use nicknames.

Elliot:

Very fancy nicknames like prince/princess, flower or jewel.

Emily:

She calls you sparkle, sweetie, lovely. Haley calls you things like dearie and baby.

Haley:

She calls you honey, sweetheart, my love while Emily likes to call you little guy/gal.

Harvey:

He calls you whiz kid and other nicknames that sound dorky.

Leah:

Much to your future dismay, she really loves the nickname peanut, probably 'cause your small and cute.

Maru:

Obviously she calls you nicknames related to space like star and jupiter. Your grandparents like to call you darling and Sebastian calls you baby boy/girl and alien (as a joke)

Penny:

She calls you sugar most of the times and honey. Pam doesn't really use nicknames but will call you some classic ones at times.

Sam:

He calls you either rockstar, superstar or just star. Vincent likes to call you brother/sister even tho he's your uncle and your grandparents call you sweet boy/girl.

Sebastian:

He calls you stuff like baby bat or little vampire, sometimes he calls you a shorter version of your name for simplicity. Your grandparents call you either little one or curious boy/girl, Maru likes to call you black hole.

Shane:

He calls you kiddo mostly but he really likes chicken nugget because of course he had to call you something related to chickens, the nugget part comes from the fact you're short. Marnie also calls you that while Jas calls you either lil' bro/sis or short stack (mostly as a joke).