♡ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ♡

♡ 𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲 ♡

♡ 𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲 ♡

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 five.

reckless driver.

─── ༺♥༻ ───

THE DAGGER WAS A PERSONIFICATION OF KAI'S ADVANTAGE, FLOATING ONLY INCHES AWAY FROM HER HEAT-STRICKEN FACE.

However, his body came into view and halted her train of thought. "Oh, and you can't take the car." Kai declared, gaping down at her like prey. Her eyebrows crinkled as she avoided his glare and crossed her porcelain-cold arms in an attempt to look intimidating. Although, clearly, it had fallen flat.

"Hm, and why is that?"

His gaze remained locked on her, failing to falter as the tires of the car all popped at the same time. "That's why," he smiled smugly before pushing past her petite frame and into the house that stood behind her.

"Kai!" the angel's hands dropped to her side as she sent him a disbelieving look. His surprising generosity was exactly that -- surprising. Unbelievable because it was. "You know what, the more I get to know you the more obvious it becomes why you've never been in love."

He turned to her, catching her off-guard as she almost stepped over her own feet and into his chest. Regaining her stance, the brunette slanted a sharp slant between her eyebrows and glared up at the witch with nothing but temper and tooth. "Oh, really? Enlighten me."

Her words crumpled up the moment he looked at her. It was frustrating. She could write down all the things she disliked about him -- she could've deforested the planet trying to make enough paper -- but the moment she stood before him, they seemed like nothing but petty nitpicks.

"Doesn't matter," Freya mumbled as she avoided his look. "Even here, we don't have enough time."

"Right." Kai quirked a brow. "You can sleep in my room." he offered slyly she drifted past him, shoving his hands in his pockets as he leaned against the wooden doorframe.

"You assume I'm staying?" Freya narrowed her eyes while leading herself into the main sitting room. Kai responded with a snicker but continued to follow her tauntingly.

He cleared his throat and trailed his finger across the walls as they passed them."You're the first girl I've brought home, you should feel special." he mumbled, his head cocking to the side as his eyes examined her.

"The first alive one.. or?"

"Ha. Funny." He faked a laugh as he strung his hands into his pockets and watch her prod around his family home. Usually, he'd be snatching things out of her hands either from pure embarrassment or spite. Although, as he saw the curious twinge to her soft features, he pondered if he had the heart.