29: The Cook's Storyteller 📖

(Author's Note: The covers are finally working again, so have a song as a special treat instead, to celebrate! 😂💖)

~Meanwhile~

Law: "You know, there's this really good recipe for angel hair." *smirks*

Sanji: "HA! Wait! Not yet!!"

Law: "Someone's feeling ticklish today, especially around here." *pokes rib*

Sanji: "GYEEK!! HAAHAH!" *trips over staircase*

Law: "Oh, shit! Haha!" *holds onto Sanji's waist*

Sanji: "MY HEEEROOO ~ " *smiles*

Law: *smiles back, pecking his lips* "Hey, wait a second..." *picks something up from the floor*

Sanji: "That's the book I wanted to show you! My stupid ass left it on the stairs after I sprinted out onto the deck like a psycho."

Law: "I know this book!"

Sanji: "You do!?"

Law: "My mother got to read this one to Lammy and I, as a bedtime story. She thought that it would help us learn how to cook at an early age."

Sanji: "And how many recipes did you learn from this book?"

Law: "I know all of them."

Law: "Do I know how to cook all of them? No. But, I do know how to make a mean bowl of cereal."

Sanji: "AND THAT'S IT?"

Law: "Don't think so poorly of me, of course not."

Sanji: *sighs*

Law: "Obviously I warm up the milk before pouring it into my bowl."

Sanji: "You eat your cereal with hot milk?"

Law: *nods*

Sanji: *stands up* "You are NOT allowed to prepare bowls of cereal anymore. I'm gonna personally ban you from using stoves, ovens, AND microwaves as well."

Law: "Why? Is it illegal to eat a good bowl of cereal with hot milk and kiwis??"

Sanji: "As of today it- YOU PUT KIWIS IN IT!?"

Law: "Mhm."

Sanji: "I can understand bananas or strawberries, but out of all fruits, WHY CHOOSE A KIWI?"

Law: "Kiwis are good-tasting birds. The warm milk adds a special flavor to it too. And combined with the cereal, it makes a really good breakfast."

Sanji: ".... I'm... I'm getting lightheaded." *starts to malfunction*

Law: "Isn't that a normal thing to have for breakfast?"

Sanji: "I don't know WHAT type of story your mother read to you, but I think you mistook this book for one of Jurassic Park or something related to what CAVEMEN used to eat."

Law: "I doubt you'd be interested in knowing what I eat for dinner, then."

Sanji: "Mildly. Mildly uninterested, for my own sake."