Prologue

"Shh, Daddy is teaching." I looked at my mom who stared lovingly at my father and three kids in front of him.

"Daddy is mean." I whispered to my mom who just laughed.

"Kushina!" I heard my dads voice as he waved at us and came over with a wide smile.

"Hello my little baby." Dad smiled at me.

"Daddy's a bully. Bad." I frowned and he just looked at me confused.

"Your training." Mom clarified for him and he just laughed, picking me up from my moms arms.

"I'm sorry daddy is very mean." Dad said fixing the hat I had to protect from the bright summer sun.

"Who is this!?" I looked down at the brown haired girl from my fathers arms.

"I'm Namikabeh (Y/n).." I introduced myself.

She smiled and introduced herself as Nohara Rin. "Kakashi! Obito! Come say hi!" She looked at the two behind her.

"Hey, how old are you?" The boy with black hair and orange goggles asked me.

I stared blankly at my fingers. "Two?" I asked and looked at my dad.

"Soon honey, not yet." he smiled petting my head and I pouted since I was wrong.

"She's small for almost two." The white haired one said.

"Kakashi!" The one named Rin seemed upset at his comment.

"Small?" I asked looking at my dad.

"We'll be late if we don't leave now." The one called Kakashi said.

I looked at my dad again who just smiled and pet my head. "Daddy has to go do some work." he told me.

"Don't worry! We'll be back before you know it!" The one named Obito said. "I promise as the future Hokage!" He smiled proudly with a thumbs up.

I smiled at his enthusiasm. "Pwomse!" I cheered and tried to imitate the thumbs up.

"Yup, when we get back let's have a big party!" Rin said and looked to my parents for their approval.

"Pahty!" I cheered.

"Alright, well, it's time to go." Dad said, kissing my head before handing me back to mom and giving her a kiss goodbye as well.

~~~~~

About a week after, while mom was shopping, "Mikoto!" I looked at the stranger and my mom hugging.

I peeked over mom's shoulder and through her bright red hair. The lady in front of us had black hair, and a bag of food in her hands.

"Fwod." I whispered. My mom laughed at my comment and positioned me to her front instead of her back.

"Hungry already?" she asked me.

"Oh, is this (Y/n) that I've heard about?" I looked at the lady.

"Hewo." I said, holding onto my mom's dress.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm your mother's friend Mi-ko-to." She said her name slowly for me.

"Miko..to." I said and she nodded happily.