My sexy older next door neighbour Chapter 5

Rachael's POV

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!! Devil clock! How dare you wake me up early on a Saturday!! Shame on you!!" I screamed at it.

My little brother then came bursting into my room "Why are you talking to inanimate objects? That's just strange" he laughed. "By the way, do you remember getting to bed?" Chase asked, smirking.

"Now that I think about it, no...No I don't, how did I end up here? All I remember is passing out on the couch" I said seriously.

"Mum dragged you in here, by your arms!" He replied, trying to refrain from laughing but failing.

Damn...I just remember, I have work!!!!

"Chase, get out of the way, I have to get ready for work!!" I yelled, running to the bathroom for a shower.

I cannot believe I almost forgot about work! I guess still being slightly tipsy does that to you haha, I thought, finishing up in the shower. I went to the towel rack finished drying myself and put on the compulsory black uniform.

I actually didn't mind my job, it was at a service station in the kitchen. I was basically an all-rounder, serving customers, cleaner and sometimes the cook, depending if they needed someone to fill in.

I went to the kitchen and made Mum her morning coffee: flat white, no sugar. Then sprinted to her room and tapped her foot. She opened her eyes suddenly and narrowed them at me.

Damn.. I can never wake her up without getting daggers. It's not like its on purpose to me or anything, she just does that to whoever wakes her up. I shuddered, and made my way back to the kitchen, making myself a toasted sandwich. I better make Chase one or he'll forget to eat I thought, making two Vegemite and cheese toasties.

"Chase, foods up!" I whispered into his room, because Emily was still asleep on the top bunk.

Chase sprinted from the Playstation to the kitchen table, scoffing his face with his toastie. I just shook my head and nibbled at mine before seeing Mum outside, having a ciggie with her coffee.

"Hey Mum, do you mind driving me to work? I start in half an hour" I said sweetly, giving her a big smile.

"Ok Chicky, you almost ready?" Mum asked, not looking up from the newspaper.

"Yeah, just have to do my hair and put my shoes and socks on" I replied, walking to my room.

I looked at my reflection and grimaced, my hair was all boofy from washing it last night. I sighed and put it into a ponytail with a plat going down my back.

Checking my reflection one last time, I  grabbed some black ankle socks to go with my black low converse and headed to the dining room.

Pulling my shoes on, I looked out the window and noticed Mason getting ready to go for a walk with Bonnie. I went outside to the driveway and waved, whilst opening the gates for Mum's car.

Mason smirked and waved back, before being distracted with Bonnie trying to jump up on him, spilling his coffee in the process. I just laughed before going inside, grabbing my phone and ipod and making my way to Mum's car.

Mum had already started the car and was now waiting for me to hurry up.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************