My sexy older next door neighbour Chapter 8

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the really long wait between posts, I have had a major writers block!!! :(

FYI Writers block sucks majorly!!!

Sitting on a computer with no Microsoft office either! AAGGHH! So difficult to write on!

Anywho, lets get on with the story!!!!!!

*********************************************************************************************************

Chapter 8

********************************************************************************************************

Rachael's Mum stared at her daughter with unshed tears in her eyes at Rachael's confession.

Rachael on the other hand, was sobbing. She hated talking about that night, it was soo depressing and humiliating, espescially because her Mum didn't want her to go that night.

"Mum, are you ok?" Rach sniffed, wiping her tears away.

"Yeah babe, I am. But that lowlife scumbag won't be when I'm done with him!" Rachael's Mum growled,  giving her daughter a hug.

"Mum, please don't do anything, he's not worth it, and I'm going to totally wipe him from my life forever." Rach begged, her eyes widening as she realised something.

"Also, PLEASE dont tell Sam, I'll deal with this one by myself, I have so far." Rach quickly replied, giving her Mum a hug.

Her mum just blew out a breath she didn't even realise she was holding before nodding and getting more drinks.

*************************************************************************************************************

The Following Day

**************************************************************************************************************

Rachael woke up early to the hot sun beaming down on her face. She quickly whipped out her phone and texted Blair

R:  Hi Chicky, is it ok if I come ova 4 a swim? :)

B:  Sure hun, go right ova, im not home at the moment.. at work be beack in 3 hrs

R:  Thx, seeya l8r :)

Rach pulled out her favourite lilac bikini, her black mini shorts once again and  went across the road.

Mason was sitting in a chair with no shirt on and with a floppy bucket hat. 

As soon as Mason heard the gate, he turned and gave Rachael a big smile.

"You came back." He grinned

"Yeah, its a really hot day and I need a swim to cool me off." Rachael replied, smiling seductively.

Mason's grin turned into a full blown smile and nodded, whilst pouring himself another scotch.

Rachael wrinkled her nose and asked" Isn't it a little too early for scotch?"

"It's NEVER too early for scotch babe." Mason answered back, brushing past her.

Rachael shivered at the closeness and then smiled, knowing what he was trying to do.

 Two can play at that game she thought smugly before stretching, popping her chest forward, knowing he was looking.

"See something you like?" Rach said looking at a now staring Mason.

"Yeah." Mason grinned.

"Hey I was thinking........" Mason started

"Did it hurt?" Rachael deadpanned

"Yeah actually....Do you know of any good places to go out at night?" Mason asked

"I know a few" Rach said disinterestedly

"I don't mean nightclubs either, I've already been to "Discovery" He shuddered

"Who was talking about nightclubs? I was thinking of a more Aussie pub rock scene" Rach snapped."I'll take you out at 8ish" She continued giving Mason a once over before hopping into the pool for a quick dip.

*************************************************************************************************************

8pm that night

************************************************************************************************************

Rach hurried over to Blairs to pick Mason up. She was dressed in a black tight studded halterneck top and a black miniskirt paired with cute gladiator sandals.

When she arrived, mason was downstairs cleanly shaven, wearing black slacks and a white collared shirt.

Rachael let out a loud wolf whistle and Mason quickly looked up, smirking as soon as he saw Rachael.

"Let the fun begin" Mason smirked.

**************************************************************************************************************

Next chappie is going to be partying in town :)

Thanks for reading

Vote

Comment 

Fan 

<3  Ash xx