My sexy older next door neighbour Chapter 10

Hi Everyone!!!

Sorry for the delay in uploading! No insperation sucks!!I 

I seriously can't believe I have almost 2000 reads!! Yeah!

 I hope there is someone talented enough to create a banner for my story *puppy dog eyes* I would greatly appreciate it :)

 Anywho, back with the story:

*************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 10

*****************************************************************************************************************

Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God ! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! 

Why oh why did I do that!? Rachael started to panic, so she did the first thing she could think of... She called her best friend Mitch.

"Mitch!!! I did something baaaddd!!!" Rachael whined, facepalming herself.

Mitch just chuckled before answering with "What did you do now cuz?" 

"I uh, I slept with someone I was warned to stay away from." Rachael mumbled.

"Who? Hun...Not that OLD GUY!" Mitch groaned, emphasising the "old guy"

"Yeah" Rach whispered.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" Mitch laughed

"It gets worse..............we didn't use protection." Rach moaned.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mitch cried, before coughing loudly into the phone.

"Oh my god I'm crying!" He laughed.

Rachael just groaned and then hung up, deciding to give Mitch a couple of hours to contain himself before ringing him again.

"Everything Ok?" Mason said in Rach's ear, causing her to shiver.

"Yeah thanks Mace, lets head back, I'm feeling tired." She mumbled, unable to meet his eyes.

Mason grinned and then grabbed Rach's hand, before heading to the taxi rank on Mitchell Street and headed home.

************************THE NEXT DAY*****************************

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh my head!" Rachael groaned, slinking out of bed, her hair all over the place.

"Raaayyyy!!!" Her little brother screeched.

"Argh! be quiet you lil brat! My head hurts." Rachael moaned, hugging herself, whilst her little brother laughed hysterically.

"Demon spawn" Rach hissed at him, whilst heading towards the shower.

Never had a hot shower felt so good in Rachael's life, she took her time, shampooing and conditioning her hair, then washing her face and body with her strawberry sccented body scrub.

Rach hopped out of the shower, got dressed and decided to have some diet coke for a caffeine boost. 

"Feel any better?" Her Mum asked.

"No......... I feel like shame and death!" Rach responded.

"Why Rach? What did YOU DO last night!!!????" Her Mum asked.

"Ugh... Can't tell you.. too embarrassing" She muttered.

"Meh... Whatever, I just hope you were smart enough to use protection" Her Mum replied smugly

"MUUUUUUMM!" Rach cried in horror. Her Mum just shrugged and walked off with a huge grin on her face.

"Great." Rach muttered before looking at her phone for the first time that morning. Unfortunately, there was a text waiting for her.

Mason: I had a great time last night, hope you did too ;) xx

Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God ! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! 

Ugh!!! What should I reply?? Rach thought.

Rach: Yeah.. glad you enjoyed yourself

Rach winced immediately after she sent it.

NNNNNNNNnnooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whyohwhyohwhyohwhy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then she recieved another text, snapping her out of the conversation in her head.

Should I look at it?? If I do it makes the whole thing real!!

Mason: I hope we can do it again soon :)

WTF!!??? Should I reply to that?? Rach thought............Nah, she'll be right. Rach decided and then called Mitch.

"City Morgue, You kill them, we'll chill them" Mitch answered

"Mitch, stop being a dick!!" Rach scolded.

"So, did you end up solving your little dilemma?" Mitch asked, amused.

"Please don't remind me!" Rach groaned.

 "Guess what Mitch? He wants to do it again!" Rach said.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mitch burst out laughing

"You must of been good for him!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!" Mitch continued..

"MItch stop being a complete ass! Please give me some advice!" Rach replied, amusement gone.

"Okay... Uuuuuuuuuuuummmm get tested for diseases and I hope all goes well" Mitch replied, a little more seriously this time.

Yeah, Ok....then what??!! Rach mused.

"OK Dude, I'll let you go.. Thanks for the pep talk Mitch!" Rach said.

"BYE!!!"

After speaking to Mitch, Rach decided she was going to have a little quiet day to herself at Casuarina Shops and headed there for a day of retail therapy.

*****************************************************************************************************************

$350 later........

********************************************************************************************************************

Rach had thought about her situation all day, what was she going to do, say, act around Mason now?

She had ultimately decided to play it cool, act as though what happened had not freaked her out and was an everyday occurrance..

Yeah... We'll see how that goes....

*****************************************************************************************************************