My sexy older next door neighbour chapter 2

Shane started the car and Rachael immediately fiddled with the Mp3 player, trying to find a decent song without any pop or R'N'B....She succeeded, blasting Metallica through Shane's 1987 Ford Laser. The only decent thing about his car was that he installed a pretty decent sound system. The only problem with this was Shane and Rachael had totally different tastes when it came to music, Shane preferring pop, rap and R'N'B whilst Rachael was a hard rock and metal head, something Shane despised with a passion.

The only way to overcome the constant bickering over the other's music taste was to compromise with one song of each persons preference before allowing the other to pick a song. Right now it was Harvester of Sorrow by Metallica for Rachael, the next song was going to be Nose Bleed section by Hilltop Hoods for Shane.

Rachael zoned out, allowing Metallica to soothe her whilst she closed her eyes. The next thing she knew, Shane was shaking her awake."Le'mme alone" Rachael muttered, her voice thick with sleep."We're here babe." Shane smiled. Rachael rubbed her eyes and grabbed her things she brought from the show: 5 show bags, filled with various lollies and novelty toys that she would give to her brother and sister later, and a painted canvas with a family of tigers on it that she had bought for her Mum.

Rachael hopped out of the car and gave Shane a hug before saying goodbye. She watched him drive out of her street before hearing her loud nosy neighbour Blair call out to her."Rachael!!! Come over here!! There's someone I want you to meet!" She yelled. 

Rachael just smiled and shook her head, making her way over to Blair's large 2 storey house. She opened the gate and made her way to the open carport under the balcony.

Sitting in a chair facing away from her was a guy in his 30's with bronzed tanned skin and shiny hair.

Rachael just stared at the guy before he felt her gaze and slowly turned to face her. They were both checking each other out, Rachael staring at this bronzed  lean but muscled body and deep blue eyes that she seemed to jut get lost in, the spunky guy was checking her out as well and smirked. Rachael realised she was wearing Shane's T-shirt and most likely looked like complete shit. She probably smelt like puke for crying out loud!!

Blair interrupted her little rant in her head about her appearance by coming around the corner and giving her a vodka and lemonade and seeing the two of them staring at each other exclaimed "Oh! I see you have met my nephew Mason."

"Nephew!!!! What the hell??!!" Rachael thought shocked. Blair continued by saying "Mason, this is Rachael, the neighbour I was telling you about." This snapped Rach out of her thoughts quickly, "What do you mean neighbour I was telling you about? What exactly have you been telling Mason here?" Rachael scolded.

"Rachael, Mason is 35, you're only 18!". Blair exclaimed, "He's too old for you!"

Two words then came to Rachael's mind: Challenge accepted 

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Thanks for Reading! Vote, comment, fan if you like

Love Ash xxx