{2} coincidence or fate?

"where could yeong be? i hope she successfully shifted her soul" jiyoon wondered as strolled through the streets of songrim.

she walked all night from sari village to songrim. she did not know why, she just felt like it. afterall it was the first time she could walk freely without having to hide herself.

she stopped at a jewellery shop. purple and blue matching rings. she pulled the sleeve of her hanbok. she was wearing the ring which she took out from her former body. it was blue.

*yeong is okay, right?* she headed forward. *sejukwon, did she say? i wonder what work she had with them. yeong thinks that our father was killed. but i believe that there must be some backstory to it. afterall jang gang was father's closest friend* she thought.

she was so indulged in her thoughts that she did not realise someone was infront of her. she bumped into a man.

"ouch" she said while rubbing her hand. with an irritated face, she looked up to the boy. her expression soon changed into a shocked one.

"are you okay? you seemed to be busy with your thoughts" he asked.

"seo yul?" she asked. the mage was surprised to know that she recognised him.

"do i know you? why are you talking so casually to me?" yul asked curiously.

*oh no. think of an excuse* jiyoon panicked.

"oh, i am sorry. it was a slip of tongue, young master seo" jiyoon bowed to apologise.

"let's go" sangho told yul as he nodded and they left.

she turned to see him going, "yeong must have seen him already" she sighed.

then suddenly yul turned around too. swiftly, jiyoon looked away. it made seo yul suspicious but he shrugged it off and continued to his way.

*what is it with her?* he thought.

jiyoon again stopped when she came across chwiseonru, a pub. "don't mind if i do" she muttered as she walked in.

walking through the corridors, she heard many workers frantically roaming around. "where could that thief be?" one of them muttered.

"someone is in trouble" jiyoon smiled as talked to herself. she loved trouble and caused it at every chance she got. as she was roaming, someone called her.

"yes?" she asked nervously, a smile plastered on her face. why did someone call her? did the person know the real jiyoon? she thought. she noticed that the person had some powder flecked on her face.

"i don't think i have seen you here before. infact you don't seem from the capital. who are you?" the lady asked.

jiyoon did not know what to do, the first thing that came to her mind was pushing the lady and throwing the flower vase next to the wall. and she exactly did that.

"catch this girl too!" the lady ordered. *she is probably the owner of this place* jiyoon thought.

"now i am in trouble. why did i not tell her my name? ah, why am i so stupid!" she mumbled as she ran for a place to hide. she quickly entered the closest room. she peeped through the door to look.

"what are you looking at?" a voice behind her asked.

"goodness!" she shrieked as she turned around. a tall figure met her eyes. he wore white robes and jiyoon thought that he was a mage. he did seem attractive to her and she scolded herself to think so at that moment.