𓆩𝟏𝟎𓆪⸝⸝⸝ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓐𝓷 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵

⊹ ⊱ ❤︎ ⊰ ⊹ ---
𝒟𝒶𝓉𝑒 : 𝟧/24/𝓟𝓡𝓔𝓢𝓔𝓝𝓣
𝒜𝑔𝑒: 15
—-

Belos?!?...

You yelp loudly and stumble back as you see the strange 'reflection' in the waters.

The Emperor wasn't exactly a man you feared, if anything you believed he's a good man.

But it still startled you anyway, terribly.

You didn't know why but he just looked eerie, unsettling, and unwelcoming in a way. As if he were there to punish or hurt you.

As you looked to your side, Fru-Fru seemed to have also jumped back at the sight you thought only you saw. She seemed very shaken.

"You saw that too Fru-Fru?..." You ask her, surprised.

She nods, she looks terrified. You hold her in your hands for comfort as you stand up. "Hey, hey its okay—"

"What the fuck was that!?" You hear the Golden Guard's abrupt voice and a rustle from behind.

You yelp again as his voice startled you, "Titan, Golden boy! You gave me a heart-attack!" You clench your chest and turn around to scold him.

He only stares at you, thunderstruck, in response.

"A 'sorry' would be nice, ya know!" You fold your arms. He stays silent. As you try to figure out why he was staring so intensely, you look down. You then spot your mask still clipped to your waist.

You forgot to put it back on.

"I-I told you not to take of your mask! What's wrong with you!?" He panics. He avoids looking at your face and turns the other way. He was trying to forget what he saw.

"Hey, calm down, it's just my face! Lighten up a little Golden boy." You say in a teasing tone. "Calm down? What if the Emperor finds out—"

"He won't, Goldie! Yeesh. The only way he can find out is if you tell him or something." You shrug as you put a hand to his shoulder for comfort.

"...Just put it back on." He says, looking in another direction. You realize that he's been avoiding to look at you.

You walk in front of him, he turns his head away. "What's the matter Golden boy? Have a crush on my beautiful face?" You smirk.

He looks back to you and pushes you away from him. "In your dreams dumbass." He scoffs.

"Hey! I told you to stop calling me 'dumbass' Goldie!" You complain. "And I told you to stop calling me 'Goldie'." He sterns.

"..."

"Oh, I know. How about we exchange our names? No more calling each other 'Goldie' or 'Dumbass' that way!" You smile.

"Uhm.." He grumbles a hesitant response.

"Come on dude, its just names! Plus, you already saw my face. What's the point in hiding my name?" You try to convince the reluctant boy.

He sighs. "Fine."

"Yay! Okay, my name's Y/N." You lend a hand out for a handshake. "Y/N L/N." You grin.

"𝒫𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒.." He pushes his thoughts out of his head. He takes your hand and shakes it awkwardly. He still wasn't really acknowledged on the whole 'human' gesture.

"And you arreeee?" You smile at him, staring into the slits of his golden mask.

"Oh. Uh.. My names...Caleb..?" He lets go of the handshake and scratches the back of his head. "Eh- yeah. Caleb Wittebane."

You look at him a bit confused to why he was so unsure with his words. "Nice to meet you Caleb!" You respond. "Er- yeah." He replies.

"...So, does this mean I get to see your face?" You nudge him with a smirk.

"No."

"What!? Why not!? You saw mine!" You whine.

"Because your dumbass would fall head over knees for me if I did." He boldly states, crossing his arms with confidence. He has a smirk beneath his mask.

You roll your eyes, "Whatever Caleb." You giggle.

Aw man. Maybe he's ugly and just too insecure to show me his face.

—-
After a while of training, you learned somewhat on how to move in the air. You still needed Caleb's support, but you could kind of manage. You were just very stumbly.

Currently, you, Caleb, and Fru-Fru are at your dorm door.

"We have a mission tomorrow, prepare yourself." Caleb instructs. You nod and open your dorm door. "Goodnight, Caleb!" You say.

"Uh- Night Y/N."

You walk in your dorm room with Fru-Fru.

"Welp, I'm glad I don't have to call him the Golden Guard anymore!" You speak up, Fru-Fru hops onto your bed.

"𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒹 𝒽𝒾𝓂 𝒢𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒢𝑜𝓁𝒹𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝑜𝓎."

"Oh, right." You snicker.

Fru-Fru hides under the blanket as you change. You plop onto your bed and turn off the light.

"I wonder what our mission is tomorrow.." You whisper to yourself.

"Goodnight Fru!"

"𝒢𝑜𝑜𝒹𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒴/𝒩!"

Zzz...