𓆩𝟗𓆪⸝⸝⸝ 𝓑𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓢𝓮𝓮

{ SORRY GUYS THIS CHAPTER AND NEXT CHAPTER R GONNA BE RUSHED. I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME FOR WRITING THESE DAYS. ⌓̈⃝ }
⊹ ⊱ ❤︎ ⊰ ⊹ ---
𝒟𝒶𝓉𝑒 : 𝟧/24/𝓟𝓡𝓔𝓢𝓔𝓝𝓣
𝒜𝑔𝑒: 15
—-

"Mm... Cats.. Kittens..." You utter absolute nonsense half-asleep.

You feel a nudge to your cheek. "Shoo, Shoo..."You weakly swat at whatever's nudging you.

"𝒲𝒜𝒦𝐸 𝒰𝒫!"

"AHHH!" You jolt up from your slumber. "Titan, I'm up-I'm up!" Fru-Fru prances onto your shoulder as you stretch briefly.

*knock*

*knock*

You tap your mouth as you hear a faint knock on your door. You slip on your fluffy white cat slippers and stand up. Too lazy to put on your full uniform, you just grab your mask and go.

You open the door.

"Yes?" You spoke in your sleepy voice. Your vision was still a little blurry. You hear a low chuckle from the other side of the door frame. You focus your eyes on the Golden Guard. He's laughing at you.

"W-Wha? Why you laughing." You pout, still too tired to give your full energy. "Nothing. You just seem a bit.. Tired." He speaks in a mocking tone.

"Good observation, Mr. Obvious." You sarcastically say, you turn around walk into your room to fix your marginally, messy bed. The Golden Guard lets himself in a little.

"So, you ready?"

"For wha—?" You yawn and stretch again.

"Your fly training, dumbass." He blanks.

You ignore his rude nickname and immediately lighten up at his words. "Ohh, right! Okay-Okay!Wait let me change!" You energetically grab your uniform.

The Golden Guard lightly laughs to himself at your sudden boost of energy. "𝒮𝒽𝑒'𝓈 𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓇𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒." He lightly smiles. He then stops himself and wipes that 'stupid' smile off his face. "𝒟𝒾𝒹 𝐼, 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁𝓁𝓎 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉..?" He mentally face palms at his stupid thoughts.

"Do you mind?" You ask the, weirdly, distracted boy as you hold your uniform in your hands.

"Huh? Oh—Uhm.. No?" He answers, still distracted by his own, puzzled, thoughts. You blush a bit at the boy's unexpected response. "E-Excuse me?"

"Wait, what did you say?" He knocks himself back to reality, unaware of what you earlier questioned him.

"I said, do you mind?" You clench your uniform.

He seems to realize what he said earlier and his face heat up from embarrassment. "Oh." He walks out of the room awkwardly and closes the door.

You were confused as heck. On the other hand, Fru-Fru was laughing hysterically at the interaction. She then hides under the blanket and you change.

Once you were done, you picked up Fru-Fru then exited your room. "Okay, I'm ready!" The Golden Guard hums in response as he begins to walk through the hallways.

"So, partner, where we gonna train?" You ask, casually swinging your arm over his shoulder. You struggled a bit because of his height. "We need a clear area." He slightly shimmies your arm off of him.

"Hmm. The forest?" You suggest.

"That'll do."

Fru-Fru suddenly springs out of your hand and hops onto the Golden Guard. "I- Get this thing off me!" He squirms around. "And hide it! Titan." You giggle as you get the deer off of him. "Why are you so scared of her?" You inquire, tucking Fru-Fru into your cloak.