𓆩𝟕𓆪⸝⸝⸝ 𝓒𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭-𝓗𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓭

{RUSHED!}
⊹ ⊱ ❤︎ ⊰ ⊹ ---
𝒟𝒶𝓉𝑒 : 𝟧/22/𝓟𝓡𝓔𝓢𝓔𝓝𝓣
𝒜𝑔𝑒: 15
—-

After you and the Golden Guard gave Darius his herbs for his sickness, you wanted to hang out more with your partner. But of course, he ignored you and went to his dorm. So you just decided to call it a day.

As you traveled back to your dorm, you realized you forgot to get Fru-Fru some food.

Oops.

You looked out in one of the castle's very windows. The sky was dimming, but it wasn't too dark yet, you could manage. So you decided to head to the forest to try and find something for Fru-Fru there.

You scavenged carefully around the area, making sure not to cause too much ruckus because you were still pretty near the castle.

You land your eyes on some sweet millets. You knew a thing or two about food in the wilderness, and it was commonly known that millets are safe for palisman. You took a hold of them and placed them in your bag gently.

You quickly made your way back into the castle.

As you rushed over to your dorm, trying not to keep Fru-Fru waiting, you suddenly bumped into someone.

"ACK!?" You fall to your ass by the collide. Your satchel opened up and a couple of millets fell out. You rubbed your slightly throbbing head and looked over to whoever you bumped into.

"I'm sorry! I—"

The Golden Guard, standing tall in front of you. "Watch it. Dumbass." He declares in a growl, dusting his gold armor off. "And what are you doing with those?" He asks with a suspicious tone, pointing at the millets.

"W-What? Oh! These?" You nervously gathered the millets and stuffed them into your bag. "There.. There for me to eat! Haha.. Yeah." You make a on-the-spot excuse as you lightly nudged past the Golden Guard. "Uh- Gotta go! Bye!"

He glares at you silently as you march over to your dorm.

"𝒪𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝓅𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓂𝑒𝓃 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓂𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓉𝓈..."

You shut your door hastily and lean against it to take a deep breath for almost getting caught.

Titan, if he were to find out I have a palisman with me, I'm so getting disemployed.

"Fru-Fru?" You lowly speak. "I have your millets girl!" You smile, taking the millets out of your satchel.

Fru-Fru hops out of your pillow case in excitement. "Sorry to keep you waiting, Fru. I had a mission with my partner at the Knee. And let me tell you. You do NOT want to know what happens when you anger a Slitherbeast." You laugh stiffly.

"𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝒴/𝒩!"

Fru-Fru chomps onto the millets happily, you take of your mask.

"Of course! For obediently staying in my room all day long, I think I owe you a few." You chuckle.

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

You perk up a bit at the sudden noise. You sigh before putting your mask back on and walking over to your door. You creak it open carefully. Your eyes immediately widen to see your partner, crossed armed, and at your door step.

"Golden boy!? Haha.. What- uh, what brings you here? Finally wanna bond with your partner?" You smirk trying to play it cool with jokes. Knowing he's probably been suspicioning towards you at least a little ever since he saw the millets.

"Who is Fru-Fru?" His voice didn't sound pleased. You felt a sweat droplet fall from your face.

"..."

You wanted to respond but you just couldn't think of a lie at the moment.

"Who, is Fru-Fru." He sounds even more displeased.

"...Uhm... My.. My imaginary friend?" You uncertainly utter with a clumsy smile. He scoffs and rolls his eyes at your, obvious, lie and pushes past you to enter your room.

"H-Hey!" You shout at him as he begins to search your dorm without consents. "Dude! Do you even have a warrant??" You slightly joke.

Not right now Y/N.

The Golden Guard gasps as he spots Fru-Fru lying on your bed. He defensively points his staff at her. You shut your room door behind you and approach him slowly. "Okay, okay! Calm down.. T-This isn't what it looks like." You try to get the boy to stop threatening Fru-Fru.

"Oh, it's exactly what it looks like.. You're secretly a wild witch!" He points his staff at you now. "N-No! No I'm not! If you just let me explain-" You put your hands in the air.

"As if I'd believe any of your lies, wild witch." He uses his staff to lift Fru-Fru from the bed, preventing her from eating her millets.

"𝐻𝑒𝓎!"

"Golden boy, please, I'm not a wild witch! I can prove it to you." Seeing you have his attention, you roll up your sleeve, revealing the Emperor's Coven sigil on it. "See? Not a wild witch."

He keeps quiet.

"I'm only holding Fru-Fru for someone. She's not my palisman." You explain yourself.

"Yeah? Well she's still wild magic. If Belos finds her, your going to have to face your dreadful consequences." He smirks beneath his mask. His tone of voice scared you, as if he were planning to tell the Emperor himself right at the moment.

"Golden Guard please—" You try to reason. "Be quiet, wild witch." He shoves you aside while taking Fru-Fru with him. He opens and shuts your door before you could do anything.

Shit.. SHIT! What do I do? I can't just go out there and fight the Golden Guard out of the blue, I can easily get jailed for that.. I can't do anything.. He's going to confiscate Fru-Fru, my MOTHER'S palisman, to the Emperor.. And I'll get terminated! I don't know what the Emperor does with palisman, but surely it can't be anything bad... He seems like a good man.

There you sat, on the floor, stressed out of your mind. Too tired to get up, too awake to fall asleep so fast. You felt wimpy for not going out there snd taking back Fru-Fru. But really, what could you do?

You lazily take of your mask and exhale.

After thirty or so minutes of you over-thinking your situation you eventually knocked out.

Zzz...

—————————————————————————
"𝑀𝒶𝓎𝒷𝑒 𝐼 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝑒𝓍𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒..."