𓆩𝟓𓆪⸝⸝⸝ 𝓐𝓷 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵'𝓼 𝓒𝓪𝓽𝓪𝓵𝔂𝓼𝓽

{ Not Proof-read! }
—————————————————————————
⊹ ⊱ ❤︎ ⊰ ⊹ ---
𝒟𝒶𝓉𝑒 : 𝟧/20/𝓟𝓡𝓔𝓢𝓔𝓝𝓣
𝒜𝑔𝑒: 15
—-

"Yes Emperor, she did all the trials with ease. She even generously helped out her peers when she wasn't obliged to."

"How admiring to hear. Thank you for your in-site Kikimora." The Emperor appears to be pleased, you gain a boost of confidence.

"I have thought about your position in the past, and it seems like you have lived up to it, Miss L/N. Prior to that, you first need your own official uniform and artificial staff."

Your eyes light up at the words. "M-My own Uniform? MY OWN STAFF!?" You shout, you quickly cover your mouth. "I'm so sorry for my unprofessional response, sir. But did I hear that correctly?"

You felt nervous for being way to excited. But to your surprise, the Emperor laughs. Not at you, but he's amused with your pumped-up act.

"You shall meet with one of my apprentices to take measurements for your uniform. You will also assist him in customizing your staff."

"Hold on, customize!? My staff!?" You blurt out. You immediately regret it. But to your surprise, the Emperor laughs again at your enthusiasm. "Surely. It is how we make our new recruits feel, welcome." 

"Oh my Titan- I appreciate it!" You smile widely and bow. The Emperor smiles beneath his mask. "Now then. Kikimora, escort her to Darius's dorm."

"Right away sir."

—-
Kikimora knocks on a door that was not too far from your room. The door swings open and you are met with a man that had a purple accent to him.

"Mr.Deamonne, the Emperor wishes for you to make this one's uniform and staff." The red demon speaks. He looks over to you, you smile and wave.

"I see. Thank you Kikimora."

The short demon nods and walks away. "You, come in." He leads you into the room. "Take a seat." He points over to a stool, you do as he says. "Now then little one, what's your name?"

"I'm Y/N, It nice to meet you Darius!"

"Hm, nice to meet you too, Y/N. If you don't mind, I'm going to take your measures." He takes out a measuring tape of some sort. "I'm going to need you to be as still as possible, okay?"

"Okie-Dokie!"

—-
After a few minutes, Darius writes down the last measurement data onto a clipboard.

"Now that, that's done with. What is your occupation in the Coven?" He asks you. You take a moment to respond, "Oh uhm.. I'm not too sure.. The Emperor hasn't told me yet."

"Wait, are you the healer witch? Miss L/N?"

"Yup! Thats me!"

"Ahhh.." Darius smiles and laughs You look at him with a slightly confused expression. "I see, little prince finally has someone to accompany him on his missions." He mumbles in amusement.

"Uh.. Heh, What?"

"Nothing, I know your position. The Emperor informed me already."

"Ohh! What is it!?" You excite.

"You'll know very soon.."

Not knowing how to respond you just smile awkwardly at the man.

"Alright, I have an idea of how to design your uniform. Now your staff. What color do you prefer out of the few?" He brings a paper over to your view. You see, orange, brown, green, pink and blue.