𓆩𝟐𓆪⸝⸝⸝ 𝓗𝓾𝓰𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓫𝔂𝓮'𝓼

⊹ ⊱ ❤︎ ⊰ ⊹ ---
𝒟𝒶𝓉𝑒 : 𝟧/19/𝓟𝓡𝓔𝓢𝓔𝓝𝓣
𝒜𝑔𝑒: 15
—-

"Bleh! Disgusting. And you actually wanted to join?" Luz shrieks. "What do you mean disgusting? The Emperor's Coven is a huge opportunity for me!" You were a bit confused to why Luz was so appalled to your decision. "Plus, my mom already signed me up!"

"That's so cool Y/N! Looks like the Emperor's impressed with your resurrection spell." Willow congratulates you, teasingly nudging you with her elbow. You only sheepishly chuckle in virtue. "Aw, I wish I could impress the Emperor and join the Coven, but there's no way they'd accept me.." Gus frowns, you put a hand on his back for comfort.

"Hey, don't say that. You're actually, overly talented for your age, and I mean it. Titan, if they wouldn't accept you, that's their loss." You motion the slightly sorrowed boy a warm beam.

You watch as his eye's gape with hope, "You really think so?"

"I know so, Gus." You assure, giving a playful giggle in your words.

"Wait so Y/N, does that mean you're not going to attend Hexside anymore?" Luz queries, the girl upheld a wistful expression at the thought of you leaving. "Oh, I-I guess yeah.." You sadden, you knew it was coming, but you never truly thought thought it. "I'm gonna miss everyone though."

You trail your eyes down to the ground as you realize that not only will you have to leave Hexside and all your friends, but very soon your mother and home as well.

"We're all going to miss you too." Willow states, her genuine tone made you smile lightly. "Yeah." Amity adds on to Willow's comment.

Luz then unexpectedly pulls you closer to her with her arms, wrapping them around your body...?

"Oh! U-Uhm what's this!?" You smile awkwardly, you didn't know what she was doing. But it felt friendly and safe in a way. It was an oddly enjoyable gesture.

"Oh, Ah, did I forget to teach you what this is?" Luz lets go of the press and ticks her head, slightly scolding herself.

"Oh I know!" Gus pitches in, holding his index finger in the air. "It's called a hug! It's a way humans show their affection." He informs you confidently.

"Oooohhh!... Well if that's the case, bring it in you guys! I wanna 'hug' before I go!'" You spread your arms out, evidently copying Luz's past movements. Amity, Willow, Gus, and Luz accept your embrace graciously. You smiled brightly as you nestled with your friends.

You  liked 'hugs' and their strange nature of the human realm.

You slip off the embrace as all of you hear your mom calling over for you to leave. "Y/N Dear! It's time to go! You need to pack your things!" Your mother's faint voice shouts.

"That's my cue, I hope to see you guys soon." You give a blued smile. "I wish you the best in there." Gus pats your shoulder. "Yup, we all do." Luz continues on. "That's right." Amity chimes in. "Please don't forget to text us on your scroll." Willow glees, pointing over to her scroll in her hand. "Of course I won't forget! You guys are my best friends." You pledge.

As all of you said your unwanted and excessive goodbyes, you all figured it was ultimately time to depart.