CHAPTER 14

Somewhere in the dark room in some kind of facilities there's bed sealed to the outside world,in the bed theres a beautiful sleeping girl surrounded with many kind of wires attached in her body ,she lay there motionless , if not for the soft breathing one would mistake it as a dead.

"Click "door opening "thuck thuck"step echoing in the wide dark room .

"Sigh my baby why can't you wake up, miss you so much,I want to hear your voice "women voice with a hind of loneliness and sadness .

The women wipe her tears that threatening to fall ,she look one more time to the sleeping girl

in the bed and walk out of the room.

................

Somewhere in the dark a cold emotionless and indifferent voice chuckles.

...............

'hmm I got to shopping to buy a new outfit for my date with kiyo-kun'.akemi thought to herself

She hum while walking to the mall and sometimes skip in her step,like a child.

Time skep

Akemi finish shopping with relish and go back to her dorm.

Akemi take a bath to have a relaxing time.

Time skep

Akemi go to the kitchen and cook herself a rich , after finish eating she wash the dishes .

Time skep

She take her phone and type some list that she and ayanokoji date plans.

She hums and search some tips for date in the internet and she would take note of it.

A while later ,she take a break and go to kitchen and made some snacks for herself,she bring her notes to the kitchen and bring it to the table to continue make plans while eating.

Time skip

"Hmm sigh,hm it's already so late ,I got to sleep "akemi.

Time skip

She wash her dishes and go to her bed and while trying to sleep she couldn't help but blush imagining doing sweet thing to ayanokoji and fall asleep with a smile on her sleep...