CHAPTER 1

In an empty void suddenly a spark appears and form into a human figure and a voice can be heard from the human figure and say... Huh...where am I ,where is this place and who am I .. and suddenly an emotional electric voice can be heard ,,. The human figure was startled.. who's there!? And suddenly a screen appear in front of the human figure and it say *Congratulations fortunate soul, the lucky one you have been choosen to start a new life ,new beginnings,new in a whole new world...
Huh..are you kidding me!? How can there be such a good thing and free at that in the world,hey! answer me!? Huff..ok so can I choose on what world it is can it be an anime ,movie or game?
*Yes fortunate one,so what world would you choose.
...hmm I choose Cote the classroom of the elite anime world
*Cote classroom of the elite anime world [confirm]so what Identity would you like to have in that world.
....Hmm can I choose to be an orphan around 10 years old and also literally super billioner or super rich but not know by no one as in literally no one like some sort of hidden rich..
*It's confirm , so what time line would you like to choose.
Hmm. I would like to be in the same age as the male lead ayanokoji kyotaka so that I can also be his classmates he's supper hot so I can't be older than him or younger than if I want to be his wife..OPPS slip of the tongue hahaha
*It's confirm, what skill would you like to have choose 15 skill you can think off.
Hhm ok cool 15 skill ... Cooking,cleaning, hacking,painting, composing, singing,dancing, make-up arts, writing, calligraphy, investing, languages,body language,all musical instruments playing, modeling..
*Confirm skills, choose 5 characters in any story be it novel ,movie ,by choosing it you can have there skills and ability but you have to feel there pain they through that the characters experience but don't worry your body won't have any damages you just experience it and after experiencing it you will get they're ability and skill ...

Experience, well my body won't have a Damage so ok,hmm I choose killua zoldy from hunter x hunter anime and shiro,sora from the no game no life ,kaito kid from detective Conan, shinish kudo or known as Conan from detective Conan....
*Confirm chosen character, choose 5 special ability.
Hmm mind reading when having touch someone through skin , hypnosis, editec memory, photography memory, copying any sound or voice be it animals,nature sound,kid,old people be it boy or girl ..
*Confirm choose...choose appearance.
Can I combine the appearance of the characters I choose?
*...yes you can.
Oh great hmm I want to combine the appearance of killua, gojo ,but I want gojo hair and eye's color to be the same
*... Confirm
Wait can I add to have slim waist ,beautiful hands, fluttering butterfly eye lashes and mole of the corner of my eye,and I want my skin to be soft and smooth and I don't want to have hair in my prvt part because I want to be a unique,And also I want to have beautiful long legs and nape ,and a beautiful lips I want to be beautiful hehehe
*..... confirm.. would you like to additional you like to have.
Ah yes can I control my emotional like hide it when I want it ,also I would like to have a what it's called again ahh vibe! Yeah I would like a some princess vibe ,killer vibe, innocent vibe that I can control oh also add the elegant vine but made it permanent
*...confirm ...so anything else.
No that's all, wow I'm literally
So op but I like it hehehe ah yes I would like to go know
*... confirm and enjoy yourself.
The human figure was engulf in light and then vanished and the light dim and a moment of silence
*...what a weird person ...I hope you entertain me human...and it vanished...