CHAPTER 5

As Akemi hizuki was walking towards to school ground,she remembers that ayanokoji was interrupted so she walk towards him and ask

"Your name, I didn't get it."she asked

"Ah!right... ayanokoji kyotaka."he replied

"Hmm(smile)so nice to meet you ayanokoji Kun...ah so what class are you in?."she ask even though she know already

"Class-d...so .. what's yours?."he ask

"I'm also class-d(smile)I hope you take care of me kiyo-kun."

"Kiyo-kun?..

"You don't mind If call you that way right?" She ask with a smile while slightly tilting her head

"Ah... it's ok."he replied

'yeah! Hmm I'm one step closer... hehehehe'

They walk side by side together

Time skip

As ayanokoji open the classroom all class are on them specially in his side the girl, they were stunned and stare at them as they walked into there seat.... ayanokoji seat was still the same as the anime and her seat was in front of suzune

'tch,why did my seat have to be in front of her (sigh)well it's better than having to seat at front.'

Time skip

As ayanokoji introduce himself

"Uh...um... I'm ayanokoji kyotaka.uh...i look forward to studying with you.ah,um...I'm not good in anything in particular.uh... I'll work hard to get along with everyone."

The students clap for his introduction

'I blew it.' he thought

'pfft ,he blew it... hehehehe, how cute'she though with a smile while hiding her laugh

'Ahh she laugh at my introduction...I knew it ...I messed up.'he thought with a deadpan

Suddenly,door open and a young women came in. A young woman with a long brown hair that was tied in a ponytail with bangs swept to the left, brown eyes ,a well endowed voluptuous body and she was mostly seen with a serious expression on her face. She wore a black blazer with a polo shirt showing her big breast and wore a black shirt with black stocking showing her tight completely.

"Everyone....take you seat" the woman told with a serious voice.

"I am Sae Chabashira and I'm the homeroom teacher for class d" she told.

"There will be no changing of classes in this school. I will be responsible for you for the next 3 years until you graduate "Sae continued.

"First, I will hand out the school rule book. Take one and pass it back"she told.

"We have a special rules at this school. First, you will live in dorms while at school,your ability to leave the campus and contact to the outside world will be limited "she explained the rules.

"But don't worry. The school offers a variety of facilities . Everything you need can be found here, including entertainment. To buy things,you will be using points stored in this school system . At this school you can buy anything using points. Points are allotted on the first day of each month. 1 point is equal to 1 yen. You have already been , allotted 100,000 points for this month."Sae explained with a strict and look at the student reaction when she said 100,000 points.