CHAPTER 2

In quiet luxurious room ,there sleep a beautiful girl in queen size bed..if other were to see such scene they will be awe at the sight of the little girl like some sort of like a princess,one can't but be doubt if it's real or some illusion that will vanished if one were to touch it.

As the little girl slowly open it's eyes her eyelashes flutters like a butterfly...as she scan her surrounding she sat up right and suddenly some memories appears in her minds, because of the headache she furrow her brow.

'hmm so I also have servants 1 butler,2maid,2gardener,and 1cook...how considerate of that thing and they're also experience assassin's and soldier as well,well they can be my sparring partner to have a battle experience.'

'hmm I also have to experience the pain 3 time to gain those abilities and techniques or skill,well fair enough...I want to receive the first one.'

The little girl was at first look ok but as minutes past she look uncomfortable and by hour in pain and hours she's gasping for breath clenching the sheet and screaming because of pain.

" 'ahhhhh!? Ahhhhhgh huff huff ahhhhhh*crying* hkk it's hurts aghhh! .!

The little girl suffering last for the whole night and it end at dawn...one would be so distress if they see such a sight the little was like a little princess who suffer tuture because of her look especially her puff eye and her injured lips because of a bite.

The little girl eyelashes slowly flutters as she open it's eyes and she slowly raise her hand to block sight of sunlight that in the gaps of the curtain.

"its morning."her voice was hoarse because of the screaming and crying."

'why did that thing forgot to say that it let me experience a pain of dying and like tearing in my body.. it hurts like hell.'

" huff, sigh.."she was interrupted because of the knock of the door."

" come in."hmm the butler, what his name again ...ah! Sebastian.'

As the butler walk in he was taken a back of the appearance of the lady and he fell distress thinking that the haven't got over of the death of her parents.

"my lady are you alright ?."the butler ask worriedly."

"I'm fine.

Huge time skip

'its been a month I been here and I'm glad that I already done receiving those 3 experience of pain worse than dying.'

Huge time skip

'Its already been so many year's tomorrow will be my first day of school and my first day to step in the outside world of the gate of the manor... Thinking about it make me so excited.'

"I can't wait to meet you ayanokoji Kun, well I'm glad I made to class d just like I intended.. hehehe."

She smiled so sweetly,sadly no one see such beautiful smile ... especially with her look one can't but be doubt life ,how can the be so beautiful human in the world ,is it even a mortal.