CHAPTER 12

"well I think you know it already so why ask ."Akemi said while pouting

"So,it's her"ayanokoji said

Time skip

"I'm sorry to have you involved in this."sakura said

"I'm the one who should apologize. I'm the who broke your digital camera."kushida said

"N-No I should have been more careful..."Sakura said

"You're going to the electronics store in the mall to fix your digital camera. I understand that much...but do you really need me?" Ayanokoji said

Time skip

In Akemi dormitory. The lights was off in the middle of the night,she can be seen in her bed looking pale while clenching her chest like having a hard time breathing.

"Ugh... huff huff huff"Akemi with tears in her eyes.

'why,why...why!?.... I...just want to-'akemi thought,but suddenly had a flash back

Flash back

"You!...Lock her in that room!" A woman said

"Ah! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Mother !" A little girl plead to the woman

The little girl was draged down by a white cloth man to the big portrait. Behind of the big portrait lead to a way to another room,the man open the room and push the girl in the dark looking room from behind the big portrait and close the door.

End of flash back

Akemi gasped as she was brought out to her flash back.

'uh...k..yo..'akemi thought as she passed out

Time skip

Akemi walked to her seat absentmindedly without looking in ayanokoji direction, ayanokoji didn't notice it at first as he was talking to suzune about the thing with sakura.But later he noticed her strange behavior in class.

Akemi was seating absent mindedly without other noticing her strange behavior.

Time skip

Akemi watch the scene in the distance as ayanokoji save Sakura from the pervert to Honomiya leading the security.

Akemi turned her back and walk away.she didn't notice ayanokoji looking at her back.

Time skip

As Akemi look at the night sky in deep in thought,she didn't notice ayanokoji in the distance. Akemi clenched her hand and walk away.

Ayanokoji was about to called her but he noticed her low mood,he was taken aback because she looked lonely. Ayanokoji was brought on his thought when she walked away. Ayanokoji watch her lonely figure disappear in the crowd.

Time skip

"I will help you climb into Class A. Just..."ayanokoji said.

"Just?"suzune ask

Ayanokoji was not really in the mood know specially when he's girlfriend didn't tell him anything what's wrong with her, now suzune try to pry in his life.

"Don't pry into my life"ayanokoji said while hiding his killing intent.