197 | Fifth Day

"TODAY IS MY LAST day here in J.S High. Thank you, everyone, for welcoming me here wholeheartedly. Though we were only together for a short time, I am very thankful to have been a part of this class. I will definitely bring with me the things I have learned here," Cindy Lin—the only guest to have stayed in Class II-A since Jontell had to leave—says while standing in front of the class.

     "I won't be able to attend to closing ceremony anymore, but again, I would sincerely like to thank you all for having me as your temporary classmate."

     The class adviser of Class II-A, Sir Kai Barron, who was also standing in front, looks at Ari and nods his head as a signal, making Ari stand from his seat while holding a bouquet of white roses. He approaches Cindy and then hands it over to her, surprising the queen.

     "Thank you," Cindy says, and Ari bows his head to her before returning to his seat.

     "I also hope that by next year's convention, our school will be chosen too," Cindy finishes before looking at Sir Barron and giving him a signal that she was ready to go.

     "Alright, I'll walk you to the gate," Sir Barron says, and Cindy nods her head and gets ready to leave. But before she could step out of the room, she handed the bouquet to Sir Barron and suddenly walked to the back where Max was seated.

     Max was surprised and immediately stood from his seat. And when Cindy stands in front of him, she grabs Max and gives him a tight embrace. "I'll see you around, Leigh. Take care of yourself here," Cindy whispers to him.

     Max doesn't know what to say, but then he smiles and wraps his arms around Cindy too. "You take care of yourself too, Cindy."

     Cindy didn't want to let go of his dear friend, but after a couple of seconds, she finally pushed him away from her and walked back to the front. She then walks past Gavriil and gives him a quick hug too.

     "You have no idea how proud I am of you, vice president Gav," Cindy then tells him. Gavriil didn't really want to give the queen a hug in front of everyone, especially since Blade, Killshot, and Ren were there too, but he smiled and decided to pat her back instead.

     "I'm proud of you too, Hellcat," Gavriil replies.

     "Hurt our friend, and I'll kill you," Cindy finishes before finally breaking from the hug.

     Finally, Cindy stops in front of Blade and the rest of the Royals, immediately making the three of them stand as well.

"Tell your king to take care of my fellow queen's brother. Violet is very protective of him. If we find out that something happened to him here, best believe the Vixens will pull all your flags down," Cindy then warns, immediately making the three of them bow their heads to her, which was strange for the rest of them considering how Killshot and the others are powerful royals themselves.

     "Are you going to say goodbye to anyone else?" Sir Barron then asks, almost sarcastically.

     Cindy chuckles and takes the bouquet from Sir Barron's hand before looking back at the class again. Without anything else to say, Cindy gives out a quick bow to them before finally heading out of the room.

     As soon as she was gone, everyone was left speechless. They were still in a state of shock that Cindy Lin stayed in their classroom. A queen, and an heiress of the highest caliber, sat in one of their chairs in a shabby classroom like this.

     "Alright, brotherhoods, it is time for you to go too," Gavriil then says, standing from his seat and walking towards Blade and the others. "I will be escorting you back to your rooms."