𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

-VLAD-

I have always been intrigued by Chaliyah's situation. Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) is one of the rarest mental disorders in our country, and it presents a unique challenge in handling her case. As a mental health professional, I find it fascinating to work with individuals who have complex and intricate mental health needs. Chaliyah's case is no exception, and I am committed to providing her with the best possible care and support.

9 years old palang si Iyah ay pasyente ko na siya. Before, she only had four alters, but now, she has seven, and I wasn't sure if she stopped creating new ones.

The severity of her case stems from the presence of potentially hazardous identities. One such identity, AMOR, is particularly prone to seeking danger. Prior to today, I had not encountered this alter. Uncertainty lingered as to whether or not a the scent of blood was the trigger for AMOR's emergence.

Noong nakaalis na si Vent sa office ko ay tinanong ko naman si AMOR regarding how she met Vent. All the info she had to disclose had something in exchange kaya naman I gave her some blood every time I wanted some answers.

"How did you meet Vent?" I asked, handing her some blood I poured in a glass wine. She sipped sophisticatedly as she answers my question. "Chali pushed me to switch with her" tipid niyang sagot habang iniikot ikot ang laman ng baso.

"And when was that?" I asked, getting ready to get some more blood dahil nakakalahati niya na ito.

"When he tried to kiss her" sagot niya at hinigop na ang natitirang dugo sa baso.

"I just obliged and kissed him back" dagdag niya sa una niyang sinabi. Agad ko naman nilagyan ulit ng dugo ang kan'yang baso.

"And what happened after that?" Sana naman ikwento niya na lahat dahil baka maubos na ang blood supply namin dito, hindi pa niya nakakalahati ang kailangan kong impormasyon.

"I wanted to taste his blood doon palang, so I tried to deepen our kiss para kahit makagat ko siya at masugatan ay hindi niya mapansin, I was tempted by his intoxicating aroma, but alas, I had to resist. Something even more alluring had caught my attention. So, I released my grip on him and sprinted towards the source of the captivating scent." sagot nito habang minsanang ininom ang kalalagay kong dugo sa kan'yang baso.

"And what was that scent you tried to run towards to?," agad naman nagbago ang mukha ni AMOR. She frowned and took a deep breath.

"Please keep in mind, Doctor, that despite my unique abilities, I am still half human. The aroma that caught my attention was that of a perfectly cooked medium rare steak - a delicacy that I thoroughly enjoy and can actually consume. It's one of my all-time favorites." I listened attentively as she spoke, her head bowed and tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I ordered the steak and eagerly took a large bite as soon as it was served. It was a moment of pure satisfaction, reminiscent of the first time I had felt truly content. What made it even more remarkable was that I hadn't even needed to drink anything to enhance the experience." she sobbed. I placed a box of tissue in front of her and she pulled some of it and wiped her eyes.

"I just couldn't control myself... I wanted to but I couldn't" mas malakas na ang kan'yang paghagulgol habang ininom nanaman ang kakapunong baso. Agad ko naman itong nilagyan ulit dahil sinenyasan niya akong lagyan muli ito.

Tinignan ko siya ng maigi at hinintay ko siyang kumalma bago ako nagtanong. She looked so fragile compared to the AMOR I met a while ago who was aggressive and ready to kill.

"What do you mean?" Tanong ko sa kan'ya ng makita ko siyang kumalma. Ngunit bumuhos nanaman ang kan'yang mga luha habang sinasagot ang aking katanungan.