Chapter 7: I'll always keep you safe

Bowser's pov:

I still can't get over him finding my secret love letters to the Princess...

I don't love her anymore.

I love him.

I want him.

I told him I would punish him in the morning, so I have to have it prepared.

I quickly hoisted myself out of my bed and paced up and down the hallway, finding a suitable room for my plan.

Perfect.

----------------

Luigi's pov:

"Luigi, wake up!" Bowser yelled, prodding my nose.

"I'm up."

"Good. You have to carry out your punishment today."

Climbing out of bed, I noticed Bowser was carrying a bag with towels in it.

"What are the towels for?" I asked, straightening up my cap.

"You'll just have to see."

---------------

Bowser's pov:

Luigi nodded and followed me into the corridor, seemingly admiring just the sheer size of it.

"This way." I called.

We arrived at the door and I opened it, signalling for Luigi to go inside.

"A...Hot tub?" He questioned, his eyes darting between the tub and me.

"Yes."

"How exactly is this meant to be a punishment?"

"I'm going in with you." I chuckled, watching his face twist into confusion and then fear.

"But it's too small! How are we supposed to both fit?" He whined, surveying the tub.

"I guess you'll just have to sit right next to me." I smirked, his face flushing with scarlet again.

I laughed to see that he was secretly enjoying it already.

"I-Uhm...Do I take off the dress?" He whimpered, his eyes on mine.

"You wouldn't want to get it wet, would you?"

His whole face became red; his lips started to quiver.

"Look...Away?" He whispered, crouching onto the floor.

"Nope. I don't think I will."

He sighed, lifting the dress over his head and neatly placing it on a chair by the back of the room.

"You can go in first." I said, leaning on the hot tub.

He quickly climbed in and was quickly submerged to his neck. I joined a few seconds later.

"Mnggg!"

Oops. I displaced too much water and now he was under it.

Shoot. Shoot.

Not a great start...

Hastily, I pulled him onto my knee and he was able to breath again.

"W-was that the punishment?" He panted. "Almost...Killing me?"

"Luigi, I didn't mean it, I swear." I spurted out.

"Oh. Really?"

"But I don't want you to almost drown again, so you'll just have to sit on my knee." I smirked again, our eyes meeting.

"Why is the bathtub so deep but not wide? He looked at me with a puzzled complexion.

"Koopas can float well with their shells. These aren't made for humans." I replied casually.

"Oh."

"How do you like your new room?"

"It's great, thanks..." He yawned.

"You look tired."

"You woke me up around 5 minutes ago, I'm bound to be."

"Then just sleep again."

"Sitting up?"

"No, you can lay down against me. I don't mind. Be my guest."

Again.

The blushing.

He's so adorable, so cute, so...perfect. I can't take it anymore. He has to love me. He briefly glanced up at me with his pink cheeks, mouth slightly parted.

"Go on. I won't let you drown. I'll always keep you safe."

He let out a little smile, awkwardly shuffling himself on my leg to better lay on my chest.

"It feels nice, doesn't it?"

He nodded once before finally closing his eyes and dozing off.

So perfect. He is mine.

-------------------

Luigi's pov:

I felt safe with him now. It seemed he wanted me to feel that way too.

I felt warm up against his chest with all the bubbles from the hot tub washing over me.

I could feel my cheeks glowing, but I didn't care anymore. I love him enough to trust him with my embarrassing moments; even with my life.

It didn't take me long to sleep at all.

When I did wake up, I found myself in my bed with a towel wrapped around me. My dress was draped over a chair by my bedside table, my hat on top of it.

I looked around and found Bowser in the doorway, leaving the room.

"Wait.." I whispered. "You can stay if you want to."