Chapter 4: Special Prisoner

Luigi's pov:

Nothing about Bowser's interactions with me made me feel like a prisoner.

The way he held my face, lifting my chin towards him and playing with my end of my moustache.

Nobody- human or turtle-thingy has ever done that to me before.

I hate to admit it, but I sort of liked it.

But it didn't mean anything, did it? What he did was just a power move more than anything...Not asserting any affection towards me.

I was just a lowly prisoner now. Separated from my brother...

My thoughts intercepted one another as I was led down numerous corridors, many looking the same as each other. It was like a maze.

Before long, a giant door was pulled open before me, and I was led into a bedroom. It wasn't any normal bedroom- it was giant, the bed was giant, and opposite it were a line of cages.

Another turtle creature with a spear lightly prodded my back.

"Go in." It grumbled, now pushing me in.

Silently, I obeyed, sitting in the little cage in the now empty bedroom.
I was now alone;  locked and me trapped.

Darkness again. This is already punishing enough...

-----------------

Bowser's pov:

Night rolled around quickly. As I approached my sleeping quarters, I heard a faint whimpering sound.

Luigi.

I opened the door to the room and low and behold, there he was.

For a short moment, perhaps just a second, our eyes met. His eyes were wide, flooding with emotion. I smirked as he whipped around to face the wall.

"I like to keep a close eye on my prisoners. Especially you now, since your red counterpart is helping the Princess to interfere with my plans." I remarked.

No response, but I never expected one.

"I plan to use you as a political bargaining tool. Maybe more. Who knows." I cringed at my last statement. Why did I say that? 'Maybe more'?

I trudged over to my bed, seating myself on the edge. My eyes were locked on Luigi.

He was so fascinating.

I watched as he removed his cap and held it close to his chest, bowing his head and peering at his shoes.

He sniffled softly and began to whimper again, but quietly.

"If you haven't noticed, Luigi, it's night. I am not going to be able to sleep if you are just whimpering all the time." I murmured.

"I'm s-sorry."

"Are you crying?"

I don't know how to deal with crying people.

"Answer me!" Tightly gripping the ends of my duvet, I yelled.

He whinced.

I scared him.

"N-no...I'm not cry-crying."

"Then why are you stuttering?"

"Uhmm...I..."

"I'm coming over there."

I slipped the cage key on my counter into my claw and knelt down at the cage. Carefully opening it, I kept my eyes on him.

Still looking at the wall.

Creak!

The cage door opened. I gently put one claw around his little head and another on his arm. I twirled him around and saw his eyes red, seeping with salty tears.

"You lied to me."

"I didn't wa-want to disturb you." He gasped, rubbing his eyes with his free arm.

"I don't appreciate lying, no matter what the circumstance. I'm going to have punish you for this." I spoke lowly in a menacing tone.

He nodded and I pulled him out of the cage and sat him on the edge of my bed.

"Stay right there." I said.

------------------
Luigi's pov:

Everything was just happening so quickly. I was desperately trying to stop myself from crying too, as he claimed he was going to 'punish' me.

I'm already punished enough. I'm captured; away from Mario, my family, my life.

Bowser went into a room attached to his bedroom, and I all I could hear was rustling.

I was so ashamed of myself though.

He grabbed me like I could have easily been crushed and lifted me like I was a feather onto his bed.

There's no way that I was feeling butterflies...right? It was probably just...anxiety.

Anxiety. I'm an anxious person...that must be it.

Before long, Bowser reappeared in the room with a dress.

"A special dress for my special prisoner."

I was confused, and I'm sure he saw it on my face.

"This is your punishment. Put it on."

I nodded and flicked my eyes to the side, awkwardly recieving the dress.

It was green and looked small, a very tight fit dress.

"Why do you have this?" I blurted out, instantly covering my mouth and dropping the dress.

"No questions." He handed me the dress and patted me on the head.

"Be a good boy and put that on."

Oh no, oh no, oh..no...

I felt my face go red at the demand, turning myself around to put the dress on.

"P-please look away." I whispered.

"No, you are a prisoner, not my friend. I don't have to do anything you ask."

I sighed and carefully removed my cap, placing it on the bed. I undid my dungarees, removed my shirt and swiftly slipped the dress over my body.

"You've got quite an ass for such a lean person." He uttered.

"D-did you mean for me to hear that?" I asked, embarrassed.

"Hear...what?" He chuckled awkwardly, closing the door he came from.

"Nevermind that..." I squeaked, crossing my arms over my chest and looking back to the wall.