↳---★𝐀𝐜𝐭 5: 𝐏𝐨𝐞, 𝐏𝐨𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐞!

Manga spoilers! Chapter 32 spoilers.

↳———★3𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐎𝐕
"Awh man.. Really? Questioning?" Y/N asked. "Seriously?" "Yes, seriously, L/N-san." Kunikida sighed. Y/N, Ranpo, Dazai, and Kunikida would sit at the large brown desk, "So, what did the Port Mafia ask you?" Kunikida asked. "Well.. Uhm.. They asked me to join the mafia." The H/C man said. "What?! Why would they ask you to join? You've never been involved in any crimes or with the mafia." Kunikida would think for a moment. "I will investigate this, Dazai, Ranpo, I trust you two to ask L/N-san questions as I go get the case file." Kunikida would get up from his chair and exit the office to the meeting room. "Don't worry N/N-chan~ the Armed Detective Agency will protect you!~" Dazai said, "Uh-huh, Dazai-kun.. Oh, Ranpo-san, I'll buy you extra snacks tomorrow as an apology.. Just please talk to me!." Y/N sighed in defeat, Ranpo hadn't talked to him since they entered the room, "Apology accepted, Y/N-chan!" Ranpo cheered. "How'd you get taken by the mafia anyway?" Dazai asked boredly. "Oh, I think they broke into my house as I was asleep. OH WAIT- P/N! Poor P/N must be scared and hungry!" Y/N would get up from his seat. "Wait N/N-chan!" Dazai tried getting Y/N back in his seat but Y/N ran out of the Agency's building to go check his beloved pet.

↳———★Y/N's POV
Poor P/N, he/she must be so alone right now! Damn that mafia! I would run to the nearest alleyway and used my ability to climb up to the rooftop. The vines would carry me to the top and I'd run till I got to my home. I'd break in the door. "P/N!" I'd call out, there, my pet, would rush towards me. I'd pet him/her and I quickly went to go refill his/her the food and water bowls. "I'm sorry P/N, the mafia captured me!" P/N would nod, like he/she already knew.

After I took care of P/N, I would grab my phone that was left on the night stand for however many days I was gone for. I'd turn on the phone and texted my old friend, Poe.

(italics = Poe || Underlined = Y/N)

𝙿𝚘𝚎 ♡

Poe!!
\ (••) /

Y/N, I haven't heard from you in awhile. Are you alright?.

Yeah, I'm fine, Poe! I got captured by the mafia but I'm fine now, I got rescued!

Oh!- Atleast you're safe now right? Are you safe?
'(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

Mhm! I'm safe, no need to worry about me.

Y/N, can you meet me at the Yokohama City Central Library?
I want you to read my novel I've been working on to challenge Ranpo!

Still having that rivalry with Ranpo? Haha, of course I'll come meet you, Poe!
Are we meeting right now?

If you can, right now will be good!

Alright, I'll be there soon, Poe.
Love ya ()

(˃̶᷄ ˂̶᷄)

↳———★ 3rd POV
Y/N would turn off his phone and smiled. He thought of meeting Poe for the first time in a few months. The two usually met once a month atleast, when Y/N traveled to America. He was surprised when he heard Poe was going to Japan with the rest of the organization he's in, The Guild. Poe traveled with his pet, Karl. Karl was a lovely Racoon.

Y/N made sure P/N had enough food and water, plus some toys so she/he didn't get bored. After Y/N check up on his beloved pet, he would say goodbye to P/N and walked out of his home, making sure he locking the door behind him. He'd then walk to his local Library, the Yokohama City Central Library. It was an amazing library Y/N thought.