↳★---𝐀𝐜𝐭 3: 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

Thanks for 200+ reads ♡ I really appreciate it that you guys are reading my writings! Enjoy

↳★———Y/N's pov
I would look around the area. It was crowded with a bunch of people. "Hm." I'd walk, looking for a bar.
I would come to a stop and find a small bar with nobody but a oddly familiar brown-haired guy. I would sit down a few seats away from him, I knew nobody here. I didn't want to get too close to someone I don't know. I would order F/D (Favorite Drink). I thank the bartender and glanced at the brown haired man.

He was staring at me. "Hey.. You seem familiar.." The brown haired male told me. He'd lean closer to me and examined me. "Y/N?.." He'd mumble. "Huh?." do I know this man? I feel like I know him. I can't tell because of his mask, and my mask kinda blocking my vision. "N/N? What are you doing here?" he'd ask. "Dazai?." I mumbled, "I was invited." I sighed, taking a sip of my F/D.

Music would play, Dazai smirked and looked at me, "Care to dance, N/N?" he stood up, putting his hand out. "Of course, Dazai. Although I'm not very experienced with dancing." I'd accept his offer, taking his hand and getting up. "That's alright N/N! I'll teach you." We'd walk to the dance floor. Dazai and I would slow dance, Dazai would teach me, "N/N your pretty good at this! And you're a beginner too!" We'd continue dancing, I was enjoying dancing with Dazai. I'll have to ask if we could do this more often.

↳★———Dazai's POV
I was at the small bar in the mafias building. I was drinking my whiskey, when a man wearing a black suit sat a few seats away from me. He was familiar, I glanced at him every once in a while and finally realized it was Y/N. I smiled and I said to the him, "Hey.. You seem familiar.." I leaned closer to him and examined the H/C male, making sure it was Y/N. "Y/N?.." I'd mumble. "Huh?.." The H/C said. "N/N? What are you doing here?" I'd ask. I was in the mafia for quite awhil, but never did see Y/N ever join. Theres no way he joined after I left. "Dazai?." Y/N mumbled, "N/N? What are you doing here?" he'd ask. "Dazai?." Y/N mumbled, "I was invited." He sighed, taking a sip of his drink.

Music would start playing, I looked at Y/N and smiled. "Care to dance, N/N?" I stood up, putting my hand out. "Of course, Dazai. Although I'm not very experienced with dancing." Y/N accepted my offer, I was happy he agreed. I blushed a little but Y/N didn't notice since my mask was covering parts of my face. Y/N took my hand I had out and getting up. "That's alright N/N! I'll teach you." We'd walk to the dance floor. Y/N and I would slow dance, I would teach Y/N on how to dance. "N/N your pretty good at this! And you're a beginner too!" We'd continue dancing, I smiled, I never have danced with Y/N before, it was amazing. He's pretty good for a beginner dancer. I'll have to brag about dancing with Y/N to everyone at the agency!

↳★———3rd POV:
The masquerade would come to a end after they had a dinner. Everyone that was formally (besides Ango) in the Port Mafia, was in the Port Mafia, helping the mafia were all there. Everyone had arrived. They would have a small chat, then they would eat sushi and all the fancy foods. (I can't think of any other foods rn)

Y/N and Dazai would chat a while about how they were in the Port Mafia,

"So, N/N, what business did you have with the mafia?" Dazai asked, staring at Y/N as he drank his alcohol. "I just partnered with them, helping them with small things." Y/N answered.

As usual Dazai wouldn't talk too much about his past, just about how he was partners with Chuuya Nakahara and was Akutagawa's superior.

"Dazai, what did you do in the mafia?" Y/N asked. "Well, N/N, I was partners with Chibi/Chuuya and I was Akutagawa's teacher." Dazai sighed, seeming a bit annoyed as he mentioned Akutgawa. Y/N hadn't heard much about Akutagawa, since he barely met him a day ago.

The party would come to a end, Y/N and Dazai parting ways. Y/N walked to his small home as Dazai walked to the apartments.

↳★———Y/N's pov
As I walked home I went to a grocery store so that I could get P/N more food. I took off my mask I wore and tied it to a pocket. I would get treats and some more toys aswell for them. I went to the register, letting the chasier scan my items. "That will be 1000 yen, please." I got out my wallet and paid for the things. The chasier put the items into a bag and handed them to me. I would grab my things and leave towards home.

I entered my house, putting down my groceries onto the kitchen counter. I would put out P/N's toys, get the food ready for tomorrow and some food in the fridge for me. I gotta have my morning breakfast, sometimes.

I yawned, I went to my closet, taking off my suit I wore and putting on my F/C shirt and some long-ish black shorts. I brushed my teeth before I layed down on my bed. I would set my alarm and turned off my lamp on the nightstand. I petted P/N, I closed my eyes and fell asleep a while later. I had trouble falling asleep tonight. I never have trouble sleeping. I wonder why...

Little did I know somebody followed me and was in my house as I was asleep. That someone was... ???

Funfacts:
??? was someone P/N knew since P/N didn't act strange around ??? as Y/N was in the house.
If I remember correctly, 1000 yen was 10 USD dollars(?).

A/N:
AAA Sorry for these short ass chapters, I really try making these long. I just don't have much experience when it comes to writing such fanfics, since this is my very first one. If you have any criticism please let me know! ♡

Who do you think was in Y/N's home?