↳ ★---𝐃𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 (ʙᴏɴᴜs)

Sorry for the long ass wait, I waited till spring break to write this since I'm not getting much time to write while I have school. I also got lazy fr, This chapter is in Dazai's POV of what happened before the Mafia's masquerade party. I wrote this so I can give you guys something to read as Act 4 is in process

★———↳ Dazai's POV
I was on my way back to the agency after I had a little talk with Y/N. I enjoy talking to him a lot.. I'll have to convince him to go on a double suicide with me sometime.. As I got back, Kunikida scolded me for being late once again.

"How many times do I have to tell you, Dazai?! Get here on time! You've messed up my ideals for today, I'm gonna be late for all of them." Kunikida said, shaking me. "Relax Kunikida~ You really love that diary don't you?" I said. "It's not my diary! It's my ideals for the rest of my life!" Kunikida shook me even more. He would later stop, getting to his work. "Oh yeah, N/N is going to bring us pastries today!" I cheered. "Really?! They're the best!" Ranpo said, eating some sweets. "Huh? Who's that?" Atsushi questioned. "Oh, Atsushi—" I was cut off by Ranpo "Y/N is a friend of the agencys. He makes us pastries sometimes and they're amazing! He's one of the best pastry makers in Yokohama!"

"Huh? Oh! I think I've heard of him. Some of the workers at my old orphanage spoke about him a few times." Atsushi said. "Isn't N/N amazing?!~" I sat on the couch, talking about how amazing Y/N was.

"Uhm.. Excuse me?.." A girl walked into the agency. "Is there someone here named Osamu Dazai?" She asked. "That'd be me!" I waved my hand, smiling. "Oh, someone told me to give this to you." She handed me a envelope. "Oh?" I take and opened the envelope. The girl would hand a envelope to Yosano as well. "I'll be on my way now, goodbye." The girl then left.

I read the letter,

Dear Dazai,
You've been invited to the Port Mafia's Masquerade Party,
As all people, former and now members of the mafia are invited to the dance.
Sorry for the short notice Dazai. We got busy with another envelope

Please wear something nice, Dazai ("^^)
I'd appreciate if you did since someone special to you is going! You'd want to impress them right?

-𝓞𝓾̄𝓰𝓪𝓲 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓲

The letter would end, I was truly annoyed. Why would Mori invite me to some crappy dance? I guess I'll attend, I have nothing better to do. I sigh, I really do hate Mori. What did he mean by someone special to me? I love Y/N but they've never been in the mafia... And Odasaku is dead.. I'd shake my head and tried to stop thinking about it.

I wonder is Dr. Yosano is going too. After all that girl handed a letter to the Doctor Anway.

"Dazai, get back to work. Stop daydreaming!" Kunikida yelled. "But work is boring~" I rested my head down on my desk. "Just do your work!" I'd look at Kunikida before looking at my working, pretending to do it. As Kunikida turned his head back facing his work I handed mine to Atsushi. "Hey~ Atsushi! Can you do my work for me? Thanks!" I'd smile, Atsushi sighed and did my work for me.

I would quickly get up and leave before Kunikida noticed me. I'd walk to the agency dorms to get ready since this party would start soon.

I'd wear a black suit, similar to my old clothing I wore back in the mafia, I wore a white shirt with a black vest and black pants. I put on a really simple mask, but still fancy. I would fix my hair a little.

Refrence

I would exit my dorm, heading to the mafia's base

I would exit my dorm, heading to the mafia's base. As I got there, I was let in by the guards.

"Name?" a man in a black suit asked. "Osamu Dazai." I replied. The man looked at his board and then me in.
I would walk into the ball room, there were so many people. I saw Chuuya, I don't feel like talking to him right now. It would be a waste of my time.

I'd walk to the small bar away from the crowd in the front. I sat down on one of the chairs and ordered a whiskey

-And then yk the rest ♡

I'm sorry for this shitty chapter😓 I needed to post something so you guys get more content of this. Male readers are rare to find and I want to make this one of the good ones to read or doesn't discontinue. Any criticism or ideas can be commented here. Bonus chapters usually won't be long.

Thanks for reading this ❤️