↳★---𝑨𝒄𝒕 2: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞

"I'm Rynosuke Akutagawa." Akutagawa answered.

↳★———𝑨𝒄𝒕 2: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝑴𝒂𝒇𝒊𝒂'𝒔 𝑴𝒂𝒔𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒆

↳★———𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
I didn't have a good feeling about this guy. I took a step back, "Y/N L/N, we've heard about your past deals with the Port Mafia." Akutagawa said. "What?.." I responded. "How?." I was confused, nobody but the mafia knows about my deals. Is he in the Port Mafia? "I also heard about your ability. I wonder, would you consider joining us?" he asked. "I made those deals years ago, I stopped for a reason. I no longer wish to do evil." I shook my head.

"What a shame.. We can grant you anything you want, Y/N. Money, power, revenge... Anything." he said, tyring to convince me to join again. He said revenge?.. What would I want revenge for? I sighed. "No, I'm not interested in joining. Tell your boss to leave me alone." I replied coldy. I was tired of this, I just wanted to go back to work.
"Hmph.. We're not going to leave you alone that easily." Akutagawa was annoyed at my rejection to join the mafia. "Rashmon!" he yelled, was this his ability?

↳★———A fight would begin. Although I suck at doing Combat details so pretend it happend and you got away.

↳★———𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
I left a note on the door about me having a early break. I ran from the scence I just caused, I was out of breath. I was injured, with a twisted ankle, my arms hurt alot..
I suddenly bumped into someone. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" I bowed. I looked up and it was Ranpo.
"Ranpo! I'm sorry." I sighed. "Hmph, Y/N, you gotta pay attention more! Wheres my snacks?! You didn't bring them in like usual!" So he was more concerned about his snacks.. I'd look in my bag I had on me, I handed him the snacks I bought this morning. "Sorry, Ranpo, I was going to ask Dazai to bring them to you but I forgot!"
Ranpo took the snacks and began to eat them. "So.. My deduction says you are going to bring more delicious snacks after your shift! Hurry! I wanna try more of your pastries!" Ranpo seems excited. As usual, he acted childish. "Alright, see you later then, Ranpo!" I rushed to get back to work. Ranpo gave me a wave goodbye and smiled. How cute..

↳★———Ranpo's POV:
I was on a walk to my next mission. I'd look around each of the snack stores, I entered a few and ate some snacks. "oof!" someone had bumped into me. It was Y/N. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" He'd bow, Y/N looked up and his eyes met mine. "Hmph! Y/N, you gotta pay attention more! Wheres my snacks?! You didn't bring them like usual!" I whined, I watched as Y/N looked inside his bag and pulled out some snacks for me. "Sorry, Ranpo, I was going to ask Dazai to bring them to you but I forgot!" he sighed. I wish they could've just visted me instead of asking Dazai to bring them to me. Atleast they're visiting and handing the snacks to me right now. Glad he forgot. I opened some of my snacks and ate them. "So.. My deduction says you are going to bring more delicious snacks after your shift! Hurry! I wanna try more of your pastries!" I said excitedly. "Alright, see you later then, Ranpo!" Y/N rushed to get back to work. I gave Y/N a wave goodbye and smiled. I wish they could've stayed longer. I felt a bit bad for him.

↳★———3rd POV:
Ranpo watched you walk away to your work. You didn't notice but he started to blush after you left. You would head back to the bakery. As you entered, one of your friends, Suki, yelled for you. "Y/N! I have something for you!" she yelled. "Hm? Suki, what is it?" Y/N asked confused, he tried to keep balance, his ankle still hurts. "Well, Y/N, some guy in all black, wearing a red scarf and weird looking hair asked me to hand you this envelope!" Suki would hand Y/N the envelope. Y/N opened the letter,

Dear, Y/N L/N
We could like to invite you to the Masquerade Ball the Port Mafia is going to have, we invite you since you use to help us alot back then. We would like to see you here, L/N.
Please, meet at the mafia base at 6:30 p.m. Tonight. Sorry for such late notice.

-Port Mafia Boss, Ogai Mori.

Y/n felt grossed out as he read the letter, he wanted to throw up after he read Mori's name. Y/N never liked Mori, he was just a digsusting sick person. Y/N thought he might see that Akutagawa guy again and felt curious.
"Y/N? You alright?" Suki asked, "Oh, yea! Thanks Suki. Hey... Suki.. May I take a few days off? I don't feel well and I need to recover from a injury. Sorry if this sounds like I'm being dramatic!" Y/N sighed. "Oh, of course Y/N! You work so hard anyway, I hope you feel better soon. I must get going now, goodbye N/N." Suki would start walking off, waving a goodbye to Y/N. He'd smile and wave back to Suki.

↳★———Y/N's pov:
Luckily, I had a fancy suit I never got to wore. It was 5:50 P.M, almost time to meet at the masquerade party.
I reconsidered multiple times but I felt like I needed to go. I would quickly take a shower, as I got out, I combed my hair and got into my suit.

Y/N's suit:

Change if its not your style! <3

I mean.. It wasn't the fanciest suit, but it would do. I grabbed a black mask I had with me. I would put the mask in my pocket.
It was a black mask, with silver glitter around it, along with some black glitter around the nose.

Change if you want a diff one!

I'd pet P/N, leaving out some snacks, toys, and more water since I had no idea how long I was going to be gone. I'd exit my house, walking to the Port Mafia's base since I felt I might get bombed if I brought my car. I've heard some rumors about the mafia's cars exploding. A while later I would make it to the Mafia's base. Two guards greeted me. "Name?" one guard asked, looking at his clipboard. "L/N Y/N." I sighed. The guard looked at the board and let me in. "Go ahead." he said. I would walk into the base and put on my mask I had.

↳★———Funfacts:
Suki is the owner of the Bakery Y/N works at!
Y/N would head to Yosano and she helped him with his injury.