↳---★ 𝐀𝐜𝐭 4: 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫?

↳———★ ???'s POV
I'd examine Y/N and the outside to make sure nobody else was around to interfere, espically that weretiger. I would use my ability to carry Y/N out of the apartment to the Port Mafia. This was easier than expected. Dazai always said how much stronger they are compared to me. I'll make sure I get his attention now, since I have Y/N. Dazai will be so surprised I beated Y/N and that I'm stronger than Y/N. Althought I will have to admit they are handsome.. Wait no what am I thinking?!

I made sure to hide in the shadows so I would have a better chance in not getting caught. Yokohama was usually quiet during the night, sometimes it wasn't but it mostly was peaceful and quiet. That is until we attack, atleast. I would enter the mafia's base and walked to the torture room. I'd lock Y/N in the room and I walked to Mori's office.

As I entered I would bow, "I finished the job." I say. "Good. This sure will be interesting.. You're dismissed.. Akutagawa." Mori would say, I would say goodbye to him and walked out of the office. I would call Chuuya to talk to him about Y/N. I would grab my phone from my pocket and dial Chuuya. Chuuya would answer.

"What is it?"
"Hello, Chuuya-san. I captured Y/N."
"You captured that brat? I haven't seen Y/N since Dazai left. Where is he at?"
"Yes,Y/N's in the torture room."
"Alright, I'll go pay him a little visit."
"Thats all, I must get on my mission now. Y/N may or may not be sleeping by the time you enter."

Chuuya would hang up. I'd put my phone away and walked off to continue doing missions.

↳———★ Chuuya's POV
I was now walking my way to the torture room. I heard Y/N works at a bakery now.. He's famous for his pastries, I'm curious now... Even though Y/N did very little work for us, we still want his ability with us. I don't know what Mori sees in his ability though. It's just using plants as weapons... Unless theres something else? Damn that bastard has me really curious now!. I'll just ask them questions I guess.

I would enter the torture room and notice Y/N awake. Atleast I won't have to wake them up now..

"Who are you again?.." He asked me. What?.. He doesn't remember me?! We were like best buds!

↳———★ Flashbacks (3rd pov)
"Cmon L/N! Stop whining and do it!" Chuuya yelled to Y/N. "I'm scared! I don't want to!" Y/N yelled back. They were on the edge of a building and a helicopter came to help them since they were cornored. It was just a few inches away from the roof, Chuuya had jumped on but Y/N had a fear of heights and wouldn't jump, afraid he'd fall. "L/N, do you want to get caught by these guys?!" Chuuya would point to the police. "No! But heights are scary and what if I fall?!" "I'll catch you! Don't worry just get on the damn helicopter!" "No!" "Yes!" "No!" they would both yell. This made the police wonder how serious the Port Mafia was after this. "Yes! God damn!" Chuuya would pull Y/N onto the helicopter "AHH!! CHUUYA I'M GONNA FALL!!!" Y/n screamed as ue looked down. Y/N made it safely on the helicopter but became more horrifed of heights than ever.
↳———★ End of one of the flashbacks that Chuuya traumatized Y/N.

↳———★ Chuuya's POV
"It's me dumbass! Chuuya!" I walked closer to him. "Ohh, oh wait Chuuya?! God no!" He whined. "Why are you saying that like you hated me?! Cmon Y/N we were best friends!" I leaned closer to him. "What!? No we weren't even close! You like traumatized me so many times!" Y/N would shiver. Did I? No, he was just being dramatic. "I did not!" I replied. "The plants shall rise.." Y/N mumbled as he used his ability to attempt to drag away me. "Is that all you got?" I smirked.

↳———★ Chuuya and Y/N would have a tiny fight with their abilites for a few minutes.

↳———★ Y/N's POV
First I woke up, then I find out Chuuya Nakahara, the guy who truamatized me for life, came down, and then we fight? How much worse could this get? I just want to go home and sleep! But my sleep got interrupted by the damn mafia! What could they want from me anyway?

↳———★ Mori's POV (how unfortunate)
Akutagawa told me Chuuya went to go visit Y/N, I should visit him to and offer for him to join the mafia fully this time.. Since he was only working here part time, he was useful for some missions, like going undercover for us and gathering information. If he does join us, I'll have him spy on the agency..

After 10 mintues I would exit my office and head down to the torture room, as I entered I saw Chuuya and Y/N having a little arguement, I always knew Chuuya felt something for Y/N.. How adorable. "Ahem, Chuuya, Y/N," They'd both turn to face me. "Y/N, I say, you were a great help with the mafia a few years ago, won't you join us?" I asked. "No way! I only helped the mafia because I was in grief! I've learned my past mistakes ans I won't join you!" He'd say. "Please, Y/N. You won't regret it. Although if you are going to keep declining my offer, then fine. Just know the offer will still be up if you change your mind." I sighed. "I'm not joining you!" "Alright then, Chuuya, keep an eye on Y/N." I would leave the torture room and head back to my office. I was quite annoyed Y/N wouldn't join us. I will figure out a way though.

↳———★ Finally finished mori's pov!
↳———★ 3rd pov:
For the next few days Y/N would be locked in the torture room, he'd get harassed by Higuchi sometimes because her senpai was taling more and more to Y/N. Gin visited and "talked" to Y/N. (more like just chilling there) Chuuya would have small playful arguments with Y/N. Secretly Chuuya liked it and would come often.
After a while the agency would be suspicious of someone taking Y/N since they haven't been seen for the past few days nor were heard of. Dazai, Ranpo, and Kunikida were sent of the mission to find Y/N. They would use Ranpo to help get clues for where Y/N went, Dazai wouldn't do shit, and Kunikida would help investigate and yell at Dazai for not doing anything. The trio would soon find out the mafia took Y/N so they would make a plan to get Y/N back. Dazai would be the bait, Ranpo won't do anything for this part, and Kunikida will get Y/N out.

↳———★ To be continued....

↳———★ A/N
I tried to make this long, I just suck at writing. I tried putting in most of the characters you said you liked in the last A/N, there weren't many comments so it was easy to do. I'll try putting more effort into the next chapter, whenever that will be. I wasn't expecting this book to get 1k views but ty. I'm sorry for so many A/N's
I think in the beginning I said I wouldn't write much A/N's but here I am.. You guys are amazing, I'll see ya next chapter. I apologize for the delay of the writing. I'm gonna start doing a request characters at the end of the chapters so request any character and I might try adding them into the story, some might take long for furture chapters (like bbg fyodor or nikolai and sigma + the rest of the doa.) I might edit the chapters to make it more fancy looking so yeah!

my mom got better so I get to post this earlier than expected, but I'm glad!

Request characters here: