Chapter: The People

"Society looks like a mirror and reflection of us, Where you could see yourself as in black and white."

The people bump into our life and some of them stay and leave, a chance to uncover the truth and discover the mystery of someone's life bizarre, ludicrous, and Fanciful. Incidental something might happen, misshapen, misfortune or being lucky could happen. Some of them taught us lessons of life without noticing.
Our best friends who always remind us that there's a good thing and not, are someone who cared about us, More likely who will make the best version of ourselves

Always make sure to choose your friends wisely because, we are not alone in this world although at the end we will be alone as it is, but The process of being alone is not gonna make who we are now, some people filled our emptiness, and our lack with different perspectives.
The environment of your friends who will be the ones who carried you out to where they are.
We can never be better without them, still, we need someone.

Imagine you are rainbow and only one color,
Would that being rainbow if there is only one color?. The colorful of the rainbow is always cover the one to the other and fill each other deficiency and complete and full each other.

Being like Rainbow and colorful is wonderful.
That's why human has so many different things in this world what we think is not the same.

Being a rainbow with having so many colorful and such beautiful colors, don't you think the rainbow is beautiful? We are created by different colors, and with so many different things. Every human born in this world is unique. And what they think is not the same we think. We are not perfect but we try to be the nearest perfection, our place is where we always fail, do mistakes and this the thing human does. It's normal but!
Don't let this excuse to make you feel down Because you are not perfect. Instead take this as a challenge, you have your lack to be fix right away.

Have you ever imagine being surrounded by the beautiful souls, They share our happiness to us we smile to them and they smile to us, It was such amazing things you could ever feel. We wish the best and always comes upon a good things from our tongue. Imagine if we have someone always encourage us always motivate us.
Although not all the human being mostly like that.

Here we have some bad, and negative one.
It's not that something that you have to like or not and, nor to be blame. It's something that we have to see the other side. Take a lessons from the bad ones. We know what they were doing wasn't right at all, then do not do the same what they have done. That's one lesson from them. And there are still more we could take

There was map that I'd like to tell, but this map was no longer here, it was lost buried deep inside by the decades, The lost treasure, times is a such mystery.

This society environment would be look different only if you know how to position yourself in which that is necessary and proper place.
Although some says the society looks like wilderness, and such wildlife if you could take any deeper sight. There is such a thing meticulous in this world which is "Human"
We looked like an ants from the eyes of milky way of this this galaxy, and the eye's sight of them see us as an ants, now put ourselves in position where we could see the ants walking here and there.

"All has the reason why we live, why we meet people out of the blue. There is a purpose of everything and what you do, the life is too short, find the purpose of all the reason coming into your way"