Chapter: The Life

"Why the world is so mean and
why life is not fair?"

"That's the price of a beautiful life"

===============================================================

It has nothing to do with the world. Yet, this world provides a place for humanity and humankind to live. Why would you blame the place you live instead of introspecting yourself? For example, if you live in a house that you just bought and you blame the house, why would you do that when you made the choice to buy it in the first place?

Life is also a choice. If you want a better life, you have to make it on your own instead of letting life take control over your life.

The world is like a school where each of us is tested separately. You may hate your school and the class. But, have you ever wondered why there is a class in school and what their purpose is? Sometimes, it's hard to see things from the other side. We tend to focus on the negative aspects, but why? There is no answer to that. All I can tell you is that some people have a tendency to focus on the negative rather than the positive.

Actions and words are two different things, and it's really hard to balance them. They say that words are easy to say, but have you ever felt the weight of your actions?

In the process of life, we are put in situations that test our hearts and minds. It's really hard, and some succeed while others fail. It all comes back to your choices. If you want to succeed, you will fight for it. But if you want to stay and accept failure, that's your choice. And of course, your actions will have consequences and risks.

I have been in a position where I have to make a decision, a decision for my life, a choice that won't be easy. I know I need to take my time to think about this.

Time keeps ticking, and I'm still stuck in this position. My heart feels as cold as a frozen ice cube. This is the toughest moment I will face in my life, and I don't want to make the wrong step.

"I believe in only one thing, the one who can guide and lead me out of this problem. I rely on Him and let my problems be in His hands. He is the most gracious, owning this universe, galaxy, and my own being. I hope that He can solve this and help me. Please, lead me through your light."

I conclude with my gratitude to Him, saying "Praise be upon you."